Kingsong 16s (Purchased from Speedyfeet)

Guys,

I am selling my 16s which was a great first wheel for me. I have 3 other wheels so it’s with a heavy heart that this one has to go. Purchased from Speedyfeet in June 2018 so still has just under 12months warranty.

It’s covered 1600miles and never let me down once! No issues what so ever. Good condition with some light scratches as seen in the pics below.  New tyre fitted 250miles ago so still has plenty of thread. 

Looking for £600. Pick up from Hertfordshire or North London. 

Message or call me on 07731818153

thanks

Shaun 

30E4A7AE-0207-4E83-A005-7F0A0329A7F5.jpeg

1B1F6650-5AFC-4007-A7F0-87A41191C221.jpeg

Edited by kangzy

If you don't find anybody local, I'd be interested in buying this, if you would be ok with packaging it up as I'm in Manchester (totally understand if you didn't want to. I wouldn't fancy lugging it around to a post office if it was me :) )

I actually fancy the KS16X as my first wheel, but after seeing the teething problems with the Z10, I think I'd probably like to hang fire on that model and see how users get on with it. In the meantime this would be a great wheel for me to start off on as I wouldn't be travelling far at first. 

The offer is there anyway. I'd cover any postage obviously. My only question is - and please don't be offended - as I'm new here, do you have any feedback anywhere like eBay for example. I'm obviously not familiar with any members yet so sending money is my only little concern :)

Edited by Retrovertigo

17 hours ago, Retrovertigo said:

If you don't find anybody local, I'd be interested in buying this, if you would be ok with packaging it up as I'm in Manchester (totally understand if you didn't want to. I wouldn't fancy lugging it around to a post office if it was me :) )

I actually fancy the KS16X as my first wheel, but after seeing the teething problems with the Z10, I think I'd probably like to hang fire on that model and see how users get on with it. In the meantime this would be a great wheel for me to start off on as I wouldn't be travelling far at first. 

The offer is there anyway. I'd cover any postage obviously. My only question is - and please don't be offended - as I'm new here, do you have any feedback anywhere like eBay for example. I'm obviously not familiar with any members yet so sending money is my only little concern :)

Thanks for the offer. It was sold today.