Gotway MCM5 review / wheelog 🔥

chrisjunlee

2 minutes ago, chrisjunlee said:

The MCM5 isn't exactly easy to stash. Adding neoprene sides (courtesy of @greentung) helped side stand it, but it won't hold up to transit vibrations.

If I were to take it on the bus, I would just leave the power on, and stabilize it by the extended trolley handle.

Thanks for the info. That doesn't seem ideal because my 40 minute (each way) train ride is prime nap time for me. I'd have to stay awake and make sure the wheel doesn't go tasmanian devil on the train.

How do you think an Mten3 would handle a 6'3" 210lb dude on a 2 mile commute? I'd at least be able to stick that in a big backpack.

10 minutes ago, Esso said:

Thanks for the info. That doesn't seem ideal because my 40 minute (each way) train ride is prime nap time for me. I'd have to stay awake and make sure the wheel doesn't go tasmanian devil on the train.

How do you think an Mten3 would handle a 6'3" 210lb dude on a 2 mile commute? I'd at least be able to stick that in a big backpack.

One of the videos to sway me to an mten3 was a video of some huge dude rolling on it like a clown in a clown car a big fella gracefully riding his mten3.

Edit: found it 

Edit 2: I guess that was @Mike Paolini

• 2 weeks later...