KingSong KS18XL big pedals

Hi!

I'm newbie with EUC, ordered KS18XL with big pedals, leider it came with small pedals, the big ones I got separately, but, and here is a question, maybe stupid:efeec46606:, in the hole for the axis on small pedals bolt thread is on both sides, on big pedals only on one side, so it should be? Or is it a defect?

Theoretically, if you cut the axis itself a bit, then you can tighten the bolt on one side only because the axis  does not pass through the other side.

But i don't think it should be so.

On 7/10/2019 at 11:53 AM, Gundars Balodis said:

Hi!

I'm newbie with EUC, ordered KS18XL with big pedals, leider it came with small pedals, the big ones I got separately, but, and here is a question, maybe stupid:efeec46606:, in the hole for the axis on small pedals bolt thread is on both sides, on big pedals only on one side, so it should be? Or is it a defect?

Theoretically, if you cut the axis itself a bit, then you can tighten the bolt on one side only because the axis  does not pass through the other side.

But i don't think it should be so.

wow thats lucky.. i have only heard of the pedals coming pre installed lol.. you got yourself a new pair of backup pedals to keep or sell now :) yes large pedals are threaded only on one side and the hole tapers so you just hammer it in all the way towards the tapered hole and then put in the grub screw, for taking it out just hammer from the tapered side opposite the grub screw real easy.. im not sure what youre saying about cutting the axle but definitely dont do that lol they both use the same size one it would be loose if you cut it

13 hours ago, Rywokast said:

im not sure what youre saying about cutting the axle but definitely dont do that lol they both use the same size one it would be loose if you cut it

I think seller made a mistake and send me rods from another wheel. they are way to long, but I'd use old ones, everything's super :thumbup:, thanks for input!

• Like 1