Ninebot E+ For A Noob

AlexEssex

Just now, litewave said:

May I suggest that you rid yourself of your lowly E+ by selling/donating it to a new rider like @AlexEssex so he/she can join our community? :)

come pick it up and its yours :P actually ive trained a few people on it.. my friend has it on loan to screw around on right now.. thats one thing i can hand to it, is it can take one hell of a beating without blinking lol, ninebot sure makes em to last

• Like 1

Hi All, thanks for all the informative info. Much appreciatied. Either way I just want to dip my toes in the water and see If I really like it, but I want something entry level that I can buy maybe secondhand and give it a go but I certainly dont want to buy a piece of junk that will give me false experiences of what it should feel to enjoy riding these awesome machines! If, I really do like the bug, I could always trade in my Xiaomi scoot and buy something much better! So, im sure there are some really good contenders, I will keep my eye out for any good deals and hopefully i can give this hobby a try! Thanks for all you views. Much apreciated! Thank you

Looks like I might have an E+ wheel in the next week or so. It has excessive wear on one of the battery cover pads (which can be replaced easily) and the foot plates have alot of wear, but im kinda ok with this because 1)I will be learning to ride my first EUC and will scratch it up further no doubt and 2)these can be replaced quite cheaply and 3) the seller only wants £250 delivered. It has a good tyre, good battery and charger and within my price range, so im thinking this could be a great deal!

• Like 1