Wheeling in Singapore, how it’s like.

Garrie Lim

26 minutes ago, Maartenv said:

Wow, nice roads to ride on! Wish we had that few cars here as well.

Those are not roads. It’s connectors for parks all over our country. 

Its like little highways for us. 

• Like 1

I am not from Singapore, but I go there every year May just to wheel for around 8-9 days. I even bought a wheel from Wheelies Garage and stored it there with Jeffrey. You can ride the wheel on sidewalks. Convenience stores everywhere, good restaurants, scenic sights, good path connectors to ride on.... My favorites are nice hotels with swimming pools, delicious mangoes and massages when I am tired. It's a city with great public transportation, clean and in general, good customer service. Highly recommended! Look up the Wheelies for euc rentals while travelling there. https://thewheelies.sg/

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, scubadragosan said:

I am not from Singapore, but I go there every year May just to wheel for around 8-9 days. I even bought a wheel from Wheelies Garage and stored it there with Jeffrey. You can ride the wheel on sidewalks. Convenience stores everywhere, good restaurants, scenic sights, good path connectors to ride on.... My favorites are nice hotels with swimming pools, delicious mangoes and massages when I am tired. It's a city with great public transportation, clean and in general, good customer service. Highly recommended! Look up the Wheelies for euc rentals while travelling there. https://thewheelies.sg/

Yup I got my wheel from thewheelies as well. Let me know when u are back and we can go for a group ride and eating session with my group!

• Upvote 1

Good to know you Garrie. I will be there next year May. Though I've been to SG several times already. It's always good to know some local people for "special' places--may that be for food or fun and traveling tips.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hello mate, 

Checked the Video out. Looks awesome. I left you a comment too. So im heading to Singapore on Fri which is the 16 the Aug and was hoping to catch up with other EUC riders during my short time there. Leave me an email over at nonstopneal@aol.com . 

Would be amazing to meet other EUC riders. 

Thanks Neal. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NonStopNeal said:

Hi @RoadRunner

Thats awesome mate. Thanks for getting back to me. Do you think we could meet up ? Would be so much fun to ride around Singapore. 

Thanks mate, 

Neal. 

Yay :clap3: welcome to the forum Neal. I have seen quiet a "few" of your videos from all over the places in Europe. 

Next time you are in Gothenburg, please don't be a stranger. Within 2 weeks or so I should have a KS16X that you are more than welcome to test out should you stop by here again...doh forgot you never stop hence @NonStopNeal :w00t2:

4 minutes ago, NonStopNeal said:

Hi @Unventor

Epic news on the new KS16X it looks like a really good wheel. My time in Gothenburg was amazing. If and when i find myself there again i will reach out for sure. Thanks for watching the videos mate. Enjoy that new wheel , ride safe and never stop mate . Neal. 

I just canceled my TV cable subscription as I got bad service after then changed from coax to IPTV. So these days I tend to watch a lot of YouTube. Loads of entertaining stuff out there and EUC related Stuff too like your channel. So you are on the big screen 55" OLED hrd LG Tv with Atmos Dolby Sound (bar). 

Edited by Unventor

Just now, Unventor said:

I just cancled my TV cable subscription as I got bad service after then changed from coax to IPTV. So these days I tend to watch a lot of Youtube. Loats of entertaning stuff out there and EUC related Stuff too like your channel. So you are on the big screen 55" OLED hrd LG Tv with Atmos Dolby Sound (bar). :thumbup:

Mate that sounds like the best idea ever. ALl i watch really is Youtube. There seems to be a growing online community on Youtube growing for ewheels which is awesome. That would be epic on the massive big screen hahaha 

11 hours ago, NonStopNeal said:

Hi @RoadRunner

Thats awesome mate. Thanks for getting back to me. Do you think we could meet up ? Would be so much fun to ride around Singapore. 

Thanks mate, 

Neal. 

Well that would be a hell of a ride for me, i mean i have the 18XL but i don’t think i will make it from Germany to Singapore.  :laughbounce2:

• Like 1

On 8/14/2019 at 9:19 PM, NonStopNeal said:

Hi @Unventor

Epic news on the new KS16X it looks like a really good wheel. My time in Gothenburg was amazing. If and when i find myself there again i will reach out for sure. Thanks for watching the videos mate. Enjoy that new wheel , ride safe and never stop mate . Neal. 

Haha. I’ve been neglecting this forum for quite a while. Just saw your message. 

Glad I managed to see your other message on my YouTube channel. 

Cheers!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...