Can log in with my phone. 403.error using pc

1 hour ago, Retrovertigo said:

Here is a screenshot. The request i.d at the bottom is different every time you refresh the page

IMG_20190705_120622.jpg

Cloudfront seems to be some ?security/managment? frontend for the Amazon AWS ?where this forum is hosted?

403 means the webserver (cloudfront) got and "understood" the http request but refuses to process it.

On some internet links a found something that this could relate to wrong firewall setting maybe also browser security settings?

Is you browser updated to an actual version? Does login work with other browsers?

Does it work with your phone via WiFi (in the same network as the laptop is)?

Can you login with the laptop if you connect it to the internet via a hotspot by your phone?

Sorry for that many questions - but i am quite clueless with this http error (imo the first time this is reported here)...

• Upvote 2

Hi there. No need to apologise for all the questions. 

I've tried it with both Microsoft edge and Firefox. It won't load with either browser. Both of which are up to date.

Trying to login on my phone via WiFi doesn't work. If I use my phone as a tether I can login using my laptop via the phones data connection.

I had been fine logging in here since I joined a few days ago. It seemed to have happened in the middle of the night U.K time.

Thanks for looking into it 👍

Trying to login on my phone via WiFi doesn't work. If I use my phone as a tether I can login using my laptop via the phones data connection.

I had been fine logging in here since I joined a few days ago. It seemed to have happened in the middle of the night U.K time.

So it seems to be your internet provider or router. Some kind of content filtering or other security measure...

Maybe you can change some settings in thr menus?

Thanks for looking into it 👍

Your're welcome.