Does the gotway app keep track of total km?

So I don't use the app that often but I did take it with me yesterday for a ride. I did notice that in the circle where the odometer is there is 2 sets of numbers. The lower one I think is what I did that day and the second one said about 161km. So I'm assuming that thats my total km used. Is that possible for the msuper to keep track and update the app when I finally connect? That number of 161 seems about what I have done so far

In Gotways, the wheel itself stores the total amount of kilometers ridden (actually, meters ridden, it's just formatted in the app) and sends it to the app in every update:

Gotway:
 04 18 5A 5A 5A 5A 55 AA 19 A7 FF FF 00 00 00 01 FF E0 F8 BD 00 01 FF F8 00 18 5A 5A 5A 5A 55 AA 00 09 1A 9D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
|  <---   header  --->  |Volt |Spd  |   Trip    |Crnt |Temp |    Unknown   | <---  header  ---> | Odometer  |  Unknown, padding? Always zeroes  |

So it's always up-to-date. The other distance-value (trip-meter) starts from 0 every time the wheel is turned on/restarted.

With my MS model, the 3rd beeping comes pretty exactly at 28km/h REAL speed. That equates approx. 31km/h indicated speed by the wheel. So, when I set the audio alarm on Wheelemetrics (which uses the speed as send by the wheel) to 31km/h, my phone and my wheel start yelling at me almost simultaneously. Unless I go uphill or something else is using extra power: then the wheel starts beeping earlier (presumably as its alarm is triggered by speed AND power consumption, while @esaj's Wheelemetrics alarms are only looking for speed).  

I have yet to check the accuracy of the odometer though. 

yeah I tried again today and its not coming on until 34km as set on the gotway app. Does this mean I got the super duper HS version;)    Anyway the thing is a monster. Can anyone with a msuper comment on what they have there tire pressure at. The side of the tire says 35-45 psi. I usually have it at 40psi which seems a little hard but ok. I went to 45psi the other day and it was riding way to hard. so I think 40 is the magic number

Archived