What Pressure in MSX ?

Pressure is very individual, some like it hard and some like if soft.
I would suggest start at 35-40 psi (2,4-2,75 bar) and see if you like it there, if not lower or increase the pressure.

• Upvote 1

I’m slightly heavier at 92kg, and when I got my MSX my experimentations landed up at 2.7 bars. This summer however I’ve gone down a bit, currently running at 2.4 bars. So exactly the range proposed by @Olav above! The MSX will handle even lower pressures quite well, so if you really like a soft ride, even 2.2 bars is perfectly safe.

It is difficult to recommend the correct tire pressure for electric wheels. You have to try which one suits your driving style best. The hardness of the tires also varies between different brands. For heavy pressure can also damage the body of the tire or shorten the service life. Too low pressure can enhance the feeling of instability when riding with your wheel.

One thing I can recommend you: check the pressure at least once a week. Then the surfaces are worn evenly and the service life will be extended. On my KingSong 16C I got 4500 km (2796 mi) before it was time to change (tire: Schwalbe Mad Mike).