Mten3 Leaning to the right

Not so far. I finally got time to take apart and I didn't see any obvious issues. One thing I just thought about was I used tube slime in the tire not knowing that it was tubeless.

I wonder if maybe it settled to to heat and that might be causing an issue.

I would be checking the pedals/hangers to see if one dropped to a lower angle

On 7/15/2019 at 12:58 AM, Robert Jackson said:

When I turn it around ride it, it leans to the left.

In that case you better take it apart again and apply more force. Set up a camera on video low to the ground while you stand on it with the case off. 

16 hours ago, Robert Jackson said:

That's not a bad idea. I ended up sending it back to Ewheels for them to take a look.

That's a good option too, as they can fix it if they see something and you'll be up and running again quicker.  

• 4 weeks later...

So ewheels sent back my Mten3. I was also able to add larger pedals wihich are very nice.  $!52 total for pedals, repairs (new tire) and shipping.  It was worth it.

So It seems I added to much 'tube' slime to the tubeless Mten3 tire, and that''s why it was leaning. When I got it back, the tire was flat and I couldn't get air to stay in it with my home compressor. I took it to a bike shop. They removed the core and got to to seal with their compressor.

Maybe my home compressor wasn't strong enough to force the seal or maybe the valve was blocked.

Anyway I'm back riding the Mten3 and it's great.

• Like 1