Elite Plus Kickstand

Just an FYI, my Elite+ came with the kickstand as I believe they all do.  I was careless and I damaged mine (the rubber), and then being really careless I damaged it further, but rather than break it basically flew apart.  I luckily found all the pieces; 2 springs, metal plate, kick, and retaining pin.  I could have just put it all back together, but I wanted to have a better look at it to make sure I understood how it worked, so I wanted to remove the base of the stand from the body of the Elite.  Here is the FYI part:  you will need a 2.5mm Security Hex screwdriver for this, and a 1/4" bit type will not work as the access hole is small and the screw is recessed in it.  Luckily I had a proper driver (actually a 1/4 drive 100mm bit with thin shaft after 1/4 drive).  You won't need this unless you bust the stand good and really need to remove the base, but just in case you do, you can be prepared.