Found this on an afternoon ride

dmethvin

I imagine this road leading to a magical place called "Uni-Ville" Where everyone who lives there gets around on EUCs only..  --  with no cars to be found. And every bar, restaurant, grocery store, movie theatre, airport, and train station is within wheel-riding distance  :D

Yes, sorry I didn't get pictures of that @zentype. Single Wheel Path is definitely a magical place. There are no steps, no low-hanging branches, no potholes to knock you off balance. Every ramp is a gentle incline. There are electrical outlets at the curb, you just plug in if you need a charge. Pedestrians and bicyclists smile as they move to get out of your way. Drivers park in a parking lot far far away, there are no cars on Single Wheel Path. When they see you riding, nobody asks, "what is that thing" they already know. That's because each home on Single Wheel Path comes with EUCs for every member of the family.

Yes, sorry I didn't get pictures of that @zentype. Single Wheel Path is definitely a magical place. There are no steps, no low-hanging branches, no potholes to knock you off balance. Every ramp is a gentle incline. There are electrical outlets at the curb, you just plug in if you need a charge. Pedestrians and bicyclists smile as they move to get out of your way. Drivers park in a parking lot far far away, there are no cars on Single Wheel Path. When they see you riding, nobody asks, "what is that thing" they already know. That's because each home on Single Wheel Path comes with EUCs for every member of the family.

sounds like the place i want to live. Id just make one adjustment. Instead of the outlets along the curb, there is magnetic field through the whole town automatically and invisibly recharging your batteries as you ride.

ok maybe another one...pedestrians are only there because they serve as the objects to practice your turning and manouvering around skills , they actually work underground at night as technicians servicing your wheels and bicyclists are just not allowed altogether:)

Archived