Rockwheel GT16 odometer weirdness

Hi,

I recently bought a second-hand GT16 and noticed some weirdness with the odometer -- it never gets out of the 700+km range, and seems to glitch randomly within that range. I've attached a graph of totaldistance vs time as captured by WheelLog. I thought this might be a bug in WheelLog's handling of the Rockwheel bluetooth protocol at first, but it looks like the stock GT16 app shows the same value.

Has anyone else noticed something similar?

gt16-totaldistance.png

Wow, that seems weird.  If you like, there's also another "fan made"  app someone made for the RW (Android).  It works better (for me) than the standard app. It is (his) version 4.1.2 GT-16 AP fix v1.b     He lists his fixes and corrections that are different from the original.

I think it can be found here:  https://vk.com/rockwheel

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2019 at 3:05 AM, hyperair said:

Hi,

I recently bought a second-hand GT16 and noticed some weirdness with the odometer -- it never gets out of the 700+km range, and seems to glitch randomly within that range. I've attached a graph of totaldistance vs time as captured by WheelLog. I thought this might be a bug in WheelLog's handling of the Rockwheel bluetooth protocol at first, but it looks like the stock GT16 app shows the same value.

Has anyone else noticed something similar?

Welcome to the club. Al least in the spanish group we're quite a lot of people with the same problem (I guess it's a FW problem)

The RW Firmware doesn't seem to be quite debugged anyway...

• Upvote 1