Go Ugo, go !

sbouju

He has a 850wh (type 2).

Wow, apparently this guy is travelling from The Netherlands to France on his EUC. Thats cool!

From The Netherlands to (near) Spain, to see more exactly the trip!

This is truly amazing. I wonder if he knows he has many EU fans watching and wishing him best of luck.

The URL translates to: "I will charge at your place" which is funny too! :lol: Respect for that undertaking Ugo!

:lol: Thanks for that. Google translate didn't translate what the url meant. 

One of the main reasons I want the KS 18" is to be able to sit on it for a long distance ride. His solution for the Gotway is funny and a great conversation piece. Almost .. almost steampunk-ish. The advantage is the mailbox acts like a EU storage trunk haha.

If I could rig something up like that on the Gotway msuper but more streamlined, I'd definitely choose it over the KS 18". Unless KS comes up with a high speed version...

If I could rig something up like that on the Gotway msuper but more streamlined, I'd definitely choose it over the KS 18". Unless KS comes up with a high speed version...

i am with zentype on this. If the shell of the m super can hold the weight of a person sitting on it, especially a 100kg person like myself - this may shift the scales in favor of the msuper vs kingsong 18". This is the choice i will need to make in the future, like i am sure many others here. Another thing gotway has to take care of to compete in this department - tilt back to eliminate high speed cut outs , and secondly, a head/ break light. Unless KS comes back matching the speed of Msuper, gotway, in my opinion will win the competition for many 18" speed aficionados. I dont think the mailbox looks bad on the unit. It probably needs to be padded more but can be a nice seat. The shape of the box is good for holding the load even though i am not sure it can - it may need to be reinforced or filled with something inside

• 2 weeks later...

He has finished already! What a cool journey.

I think that just asking random people if you can sleep at their place never works in western Europe. It would be much easier in other places. Turkey would be a safe bet. I didn't even have to ask to be offered a place to stay while hitchhiking there.

Archived