MSuperX Plus 100V 1845wh

This EUC is supposedly designed in Poland by EUCservice.com and made by Gotway directly at the factory. It is assumed that Jason at ewheels is aware, and the model would be shipped to the US in the near future. It would be nice if this was confirmed by Jason. For adrenaline junkies like me, this is the dream machine. I would buy from eucservice.com if they were in the US; but since they are in Poland, I feel it is kind of risky. It would be nice to know if only the battery count is different or is there are other mods done to the unit. If only the extra 618wh battery is added to the unit, divided in some way to make them fit within the shell, then this is an easy thing to do. Does anyone know what mods eucservice.com did to the unit apart from more battery?

Benphysics 

• 2 weeks later...

good day, please can you help me if i buy GotWay Msuper X PLUS 1845Wh 100V from https://eucservice.com/pl/ residing from this 500km seller. it's an authorized service gotway dealer who modifies the original products gotway. why this configuration doesn't get fabrika gotway? they won't be having problems with this product (burning the board) or buying an original 100V msx 1230. it also offers msx plus with Nicola pedals and light. do I risk it all going to work like me? and how will it be later with the update? please help