Broken tire

Cloud

It sounds like you need to buy a spare EUC for those "maintenance moments."  Then you can leave the flat one at the shop to have repaired while you ride the backup.

I sure do! I am working on it :)

• 6 months later...

@Jag_Rip and @SlowMo how did the bike Slime has been working for you? No punctures? Did quality of the ride change? App speed readings? I purchased a bottle a few months ago, but haven't actually decided to use it yet.

I did once run over a glass bottle (and broke it) using 14" wheel with no slime, and it didn't puncture. Still stock. ~50 psi.

45 minutes ago, edwin_rm said:

@Jag_Rip and @SlowMo how did the bike Slime has been working for you? No punctures? Did quality of the ride change? App speed readings? I purchased a bottle a few months ago, but haven't actually decided to use it yet.

I did once run over a glass bottle (and broke it) using 14" wheel with no slime, and it didn't puncture. Still stock. ~50 psi.

The slime works fine and I am glad to report that I haven't had any flat tire although I might not have punctured any tire yet. It's better to know that there's something inside that might help in case something happens. :)

On 10/9/2015 at 9:52 PM, Cloud said:

The physchology of it was actually interesting. I had no issues and didnt feel weird or in any way frustrated about walking inside the office, because i never rode there. But as soon as i stepped outside, walking would become torture and totally unbearable. I was used for three months to ride these streets, so walking them again became almost impossible after the tire broke a couple of days ago.  A new habbit is formed in 21 days and i guess no wonder that in 3 months i got so used to the wheel. But it wasnt the process of walking itself that was all of a sudden difficult - it was walking in the areas where i got used to riding.

Bro I thought I was weird for feeling like walking was cumbersome and inelegant after spending so much time on wheels and boards. Lol. It has its place but I feel more capable on the wheel than on my feet at this point. "Evolution";)

On 25 апреля 2016 г. at 2:53 PM, tadrossi said:

Bro I thought I was weird for feeling like walking was cumbersome and inelegant after spending so much time on wheels and boards. Lol. It has its place but I feel more capable on the wheel than on my feet at this point. "Evolution";)

I always suspected that we are up the evolutionary chain high above the "homo sapiens" , but was afraid to say it :) i would call myself homo wheelius, if it didnt sound so lame...

Archived