UbeRoll

Inmotion Launch Event June 28

I didn't see any, although I'm checking periodically. 

1 hour ago, UniVehje said:

Maybe they have calculated that it sells. These are going on many supermarket shelves and selling for 400 € as easy to adapt toys. We are not a very big market for them. 

One of the two largest Finnish supermarket chains sold the remaining MiniPros for 300€ last christmas (regular price 600€). At least Finland doesn’t look like having any market for these. I would bet they just wasted a whole lot of work hours on this 3 year old gadget.

Had they put in larger tires, more powerful motors and a bigger battery, it would’ve been a tempting upgrade for current MiniPro users. In current form it’s a dead product.

Posted (edited)

What kind of companies announce new products without updating their own websites. There's no post in the 'news' section of either InMotion Global or InMotion USA, nor has it been added to the product pages. (Edit: looks like it's now up in the product pages for InMotion Global in the section together with the hovershoes[?], but which is separate from the hoverboards?) I swear these companies are /the worst/ at the most rudimentary of requirements to be a functioning company in the year 2019.

Edited by AtlasP

Can they copy Segway Ninebot's design like that without repercussions? The Segway S-Plus is significantly impressive if getting a Segway of this form. 

Posted (edited)

Repercussions? It's Asia. They could practically *call* it the InMotion Segway (Segueway?) and not have any repercussions. ;-p

Edited by AtlasP

On 6/27/2019 at 1:40 PM, Herbas said:

This is probably my best hope for something to replace my V8. There are a bazillion of heavy 2000W choices for long rides, but nothing clearly better than V8 for light city commuting.

But the image with the tire doesn't seem promising :(

I'm also on the same line. Want an upgrade to the V8 without increasing much its weight for my light daily 3 miles commute.

Inmotion is describing this event as "The New Product Release Conference of 2019". Why would they need a conference to launch a single product?

https://youtu.be/kJc3bBo3AFs

Because marketing people are raping words of their meaning 😒

just curious- what became of this?  I didn't see anything online or on their website.

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Mike Dobbs said:

just curious- what became of this?  I didn't see anything online or on their website.

it was all over FB :ph34r:

65774949_2250908564991270_59188045455420

Edited by houseofjob

4 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

it was all over FB :ph34r:

Seriously?  I didn't see anything at all- and I don't seem to come up with anything on Google, or on Inmotion's website...  :unsure:

8 minutes ago, Mike Dobbs said:

Seriously?  I didn't see anything at all- and I don't seem to come up with anything on Google, or on Inmotion's website...  :unsure:

It was a China InMotion event. They're good about updating their facbeook, but don't update they're English-language website (MyInmotionUSA is entirely different, as they're more like their own thing)

2 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

It was a China InMotion event. They're good about updating their facbeook, but don't update they're English-language website (MyInmotionUSA is entirely different, as they're more like their own thing)

Oh, that make sense then.  Thanks :)

Posted (edited)

oh rats so it's not a new EUC:(

EDIT. Maybe not!:

Inmotion Global It‘s still under developing. We are not gonna give up on the EUC product line. Please be assured. Thanks

Edited by Bigwheel

3 hours ago, Bigwheel said:

oh rats so it's not a new EUC:(

EDIT. Maybe not!:

Inmotion Global It‘s still under developing. We are not gonna give up on the EUC product line. Please be assured. Thanks

Check out an Inmotion employee’s replies here: