INMOTION V20 ??

Dan NYC

6 hours ago, h3X said:

How many new cells did you use for your mod?

Inmotion is 84v wheel so the options are around 20SxP config. Stock is 20S2P, and most of the modded wheels is 20S3P which is 60 cells. If you want to reuse existing battery then you'll need to add 20 cells.

Edited by WaveCut

On 7/3/2019 at 11:48 AM, Liamfind said:

It's not fantasy, my friend. We have made it in our prototype model. The VX will surprise you guys for sure. Stay tuned for more info coming in.

Hi! Any news since a month ago?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

if you need something this summer get a Gotway 2100 Wh Nikola Plus....
otherwise I don't think InMotion will release anything this year...

and to be an earlier adopter come with a price...

The big problem that I see with GW latest (!) wheels it's construction build quality

It would be great if they released the new wheels already this year. Then the first batch beta wheels could be tested and problems fixed before next spring. I would probably buy then. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/3/2019 at 11:48 AM, Liamfind said:

It's not fantasy, my friend. We have made it in our prototype model. The VX will surprise you guys for sure. Stay tuned for more info coming in.

Almost 4 months later and no news...could you please share some information about the update? (Abandonned? Set aside? Delayed? Some improvements?)

16 hours ago, SamSuffit said:

Almost 4 months later and no news...could you please share some information about the update? (Abandonned? Set aside? Delayed? Some improvements?)

Hi Sam - 

Suggest you go back and look at the threads introducing the V10F that began about a year and a half ago.  The launch was riddled with delays, promises not kept, and frustrated customers.  I'd suggest this may be how InMotion operates.

The V10F is now a great wheel, but it was recalled for waterproofing (you can read all about that too.)

No wheel or wheel company is perfect and they all have their quirks.  I'd suggest that InMotion is generally great when it comes to reliability, fit and finish, but not great when it comes to timely product announcements and meeting deadlines.  Just my opinion.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

It's coming, refresh of the V8, renamed the V8F: nothing revolutionary, it's going to be a solid option for first time Riders, seeking for a decent lightweight Wheel. Mickey's getting one of the first preproduction Wheels on Monday.   

Thanks Jason for replying. So preproduction test wheel is very soon. 🙂

Lightweight wheels are good for back up wheels, training wheels for friends & family, using public transportation or having lots of stairs or even budget wheels. So definitely a refresh is welcome here, there is a market for a V8F.

However the previous posts were indicating for this V8F for a suspension system, which would have been revolutionnary.

So i am a bit disappointed to hear that the wheel has nothing revolutionary.😕

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

It's coming, refresh of the V8, renamed the V8F: nothing revolutionary, it's going to be a solid option for first time Riders, seeking for a decent lightweight Wheel. Mickey's getting one of the first preproduction Wheels on Monday.   

Hopefully it has a ~720Wh+ battery, and hopefully that battery would fit in the current generation Glide3/V8!  That really would be nice to have a +50% capacity battery option

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blueblade said:

Hopefully it has a ~720Wh+ battery, and hopefully that battery would fit in the current generation Glide3/V8!  That really would be nice to have a +50% capacity battery option

But keeping a relatively low weight - probably the key advantage over the closest competitor KS16S

• Like 3

https://personalelectrictransport.co.uk/shop/electric-unicycle/inmotion-v8f-electric-unicycle/

Model          V8F
Top Speed   35Km/h
Range           55-60km
Slopes           30°

Battery          
Rated Voltage: DC 74V
Maxmimum Voltage: DC 84V
Capactiy:518Wh
LG Cells
Temperature   -10℃/+60℃
Maximum Loading Capacity   120Kg
Charger Voltage   Input: AC 90~240 V ,
Output: DC 84V、1.5A
Charging Time   4.5h with 1.5A
Rated Power   1000W
Maximum Power   2000W

Dimension & Weight
Dimension   538mmx462mmX 148mm
Package   555*270*590(mm)
Pedal Height   155mm
Tire   16*2.125in

Weight   
Net weight:14.5Kg
Package:18.4KG

Port   Charging Port*1
Display   HD LED Display

Hardware
Bluetooth   4.0
Speaker Power   5W
Charging   One charging port with maximum 3A current
Light Effect   3 circles lights adjustable on app
Front Light Power   2W
Temperature Control System   real-time monitor on the mainboard and motor
Motor   1000W motor with maximum 80N.m torque
Pedal   magnesium alloy pedal with sand paper on top
Padding   microfiber leather on both side
Mode   Comfort Mode, Classic Mode

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Meserias said:

518Wh ?! ... !??!

This has to be a joke from Inmotion ...right ?

Just imagine the increase in range and safety margin the extra 38Wh capacity  will give you... over another mile in range at least!

4 hours ago, Meserias said:

518Wh ?! ... !??!

This has to be a joke from Inmotion ...right ?

Well, they said early on that the battery size would be the same. To me this is a pleasant surprise, at least the poor things tried. :P

Edited by mrelwood
  • Like 2