WTB: Seattle Area

I learned on a inmotion v8/Solowheel glide 3 and it was a great learner wheel   i love that it came with the neoprene cover because it really protected the wheel from any scratches and whatnot while i fell repeatedly trying to learn..  have you ridden before ? I've still got my glide 3  if you want to go for a ride together id let you ride it and see how you liked it.  i also have the ks16s and the GotWay Nikola .

• Like 2

On 6/27/2019 at 9:21 AM, Lucas Alexander Oliver said:

I learned on a inmotion v8/Solowheel glide 3 and it was a great learner wheel   i love that it came with the neoprene cover because it really protected the wheel from any scratches and whatnot while i fell repeatedly trying to learn..  have you ridden before ? I've still got my glide 3  if you want to go for a ride together id let you ride it and see how you liked it.  i also have the ks16s and the GotWay Nikola .

Thanks for the wonderful info! Cover and price is what's keeping me from pulling the trigger on the KS14D. Saved all Spring to find out the V5F is now discontinued and sold out on eWheels hahahaha. I have never ridden and is willing to pay for a test ride. What's your location? 

On 6/27/2019 at 9:21 AM, Lucas Alexander Oliver said:

Tried sending you a message but the forum won't allow me for some reason. Would like to take you up on your offer, I work in DT Seattle. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 11:14 AM, PlusUltra said:

Tried sending you a message but the forum won't allow me for some reason. Would like to take you up on your offer, I work in DT Seattle. 

I’m pretty new and also in Seattle. Check out the Seattle Facebook group, we’re a cozy and very friendly anti-freeze group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SeattleAreaERiders

On 7/12/2019 at 7:59 AM, chrisjunlee said:

I’m pretty new and also in Seattle. Check out the Seattle Facebook group, we’re a cozy and very friendly anti-freeze group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SeattleAreaERiders

Thanks so much fort he link! Been trying to search the Seattle group for sometime hahaha. If anyone has anything for sale, please send my way!

27 minutes ago, Peteshmete said:

This guy is very close to me in Vancouver (and consequently you)

his prices are very good(CAD) AND with U$ being what it is its a gr8 deal 4u

https://www.vaneuc.com/webstore/en/?s=201801

Thanks for the info! Tried visiting the owners address I found via FB last May thinking he had a storefront, couldn't find. Looks like he also updated the products on the website, that KS-14M looks interesting. 

On 6/23/2019 at 12:36 PM, PlusUltra said:

Before I buy a brand new KS14D, does anyone have a decent condition starter wheel for sale?

Thanks!

I have a coworker that's recently gone from 14D to 18XL. I'll ask him when he gets in next week. What's your budget?

• Upvote 1

On 7/14/2019 at 8:30 PM, chrisjunlee said:

I have a coworker that's recently gone from 14D to 18XL. I'll ask him when he gets in next week. What's your budget?

Depending on mileage and condition, might be interested. Will send you my number. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

On 7/14/2019 at 8:30 PM, chrisjunlee said:

Board won't let me send messages, email me at mr2swkai@gmail.com 

On 7/19/2019 at 4:17 PM, Tangalang said:

Hey @PlusUltra I have a ks14d I got from ewheels. I still have the box and everything so I can ship it to you. Here is my Craigslist post. https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ele/d/chicago-kingsong-14d/6937921947.html.  I can't private message yet. We can talk about the price if you're interested

Private message doesn't work for me yet either. Interested, email me at mr2swkai@gmail.com