Selling DualTron Man ~$1,300~

I acknowledge this isn't an EUC but hey, its an awesome PEV and an EUC enthusiast might be interested... I sure was.

Now for the typical questions:

Why are you selling: I am going to law school and will be moving soon. It's too much to lug around and I'm not going to have the time to use it anymore.

How many miles: 91.1 miles on the odometer

How fast does it go: Theoretically, 45MPH; realistically, I've been too apprehensive to go far beyond 30MPH but I have hit that speed a few times

Range: ~20-25 real-world miles not being light on the acceleration (not great) but this thing can pack a punch.

How much does it weigh: 60-70lbs ITS HEAVY (I use a collapsable hand-cart to wheel it around; the hand-cart, fully collapsed, fits in my backpack). Secure it with bungee cords.

More info:

This is made by a Korean company, MiniMotors, who stopped production to focus on their scooter line. There were some issues with the OEM battery so I purchased a new battery (to the same specs) and DIY'ed a rig (seen in the second photo). The rig is waterproof when not charging, as a weather-proof plate is screwed over the chargeport. Using a charge doctor and two 67.2v chargers, you can pump 4A to fully charge this in about 2 hours.

Ill be the first to admit this isnt the most practical device but its a hell of a lot of fun and a sure head-turner. Add it to your EUC arsenal and use it as a joy-rid on the weekends. Im open to any and all questions. 

Cheers.

Justin

5120843164323676324_601088040.jpg

5118758507457282135_33437983.jpg

• Upvote 1