Unhappy Z10 owner...

Planemo

I have seen some of his videos. Although the videos do not seem to be very professional, I find myself agreeing with him most of the time. At least as far as his Inmotion V8 and V10F review goes. What he said about the Z10 can be heard from other users as well

• Like 1

I found it quite hilarious tbh. The swearing (of which there is a lot of for people that haven't seen it) is of course unprofessional if the guy wants anyone to take him seriously but I do find it quite funny when non-English speaking folk swear in English! Oriental and Indian in particular but I just love the Russian accent anyway so when they swear as well I get a double dose. I used to love watching FPS Russia on YouTube.

I think all users of the Z would agree with him regarding the fact they tramline but I think saying it's a sh*t wheel numerous times is a bit strong IMO! Oh well, I've not long ordered my Z10 to replace my Z6 so not all of us think they are unrideable. Maybe he should have spent a bit more time with it - he seems to have made his decision within minutes :)

Good job there are so many wheels to suit all tastes :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Planemo said:

I found it quite hilarious tbh. The swearing (of which there is a lot of for people that haven't seen it) is of course unprofessional if the guy wants anyone to take him seriously but I do find it quite funny when non-English speaking folk swear in English! Oriental and Indian in particular but I just love the Russian accent anyway so when they swear as well I get a double dose. I used to love watching FPS Russia on YouTube.

I think all users of the Z would agree with him regarding the fact they tramline but I think saying it's a sh*t wheel numerous times is a bit strong IMO! Oh well, I've not long ordered my Z10 to replace my Z6 so not all of us think they are unrideable. Maybe he should have spent a bit more time with it - he seems to have made his decision within minutes :)

Good job there are so many wheels to suit all tastes :)

There's no issues you just have to get used to how it rides your body brain adapts and you can handle it's riding differences, he clearly hasn't given it chance or cannot ride

• Upvote 1

I think this is good thread for anyone considering, waiting, or being disappointed at the Z10. If I would’ve bought the Z10 (without trying), my feelings would likely be somewhat similiar. Seeing that others have the same issue, and that it requires learning a new riding style would definitely help.

That said, as most top wheels at the market currently, the Z10 does seem to have it’s share of manufacuring issues. Perhaps even more than average.

• Like 3

Guest PogArt Artur
11 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Because it was that stupid I actually found it quite funny ;)

:):):)

That's explains everything @Planemo :)

I've got an allergy on stupid videos TBH.

Guest PogArt Artur
7 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

I think this is good thread for anyone considering, waiting, or being disappointed at the Z10. If I would’ve bought the Z10 (without trying), my feelings would likely be somewhat similiar. Seeing that others have the same issue, and that it requires learning a new riding style would definitely help.

That said, as most top wheels at the market currently, the Z10 does seem to have it’s share of manufacuring issues. Perhaps even more than average.

To me it's wrong.

The focus onto the bad things only kills logic thinking.

I belief the Pitt Bulls are great lovely dogs, loving hearts, and family protectors.

Now lets get some idiot involved to review the breed, without any knowledge?

He'll probably make the one point review as well - killers, unfaithful, don't trust them, ... 

Do you know I mean @mrelwood?

Wasting of time to me, but it's only my personal opinion.

1 minute ago, PogArt Artur said:

Do you know I mean @mrelwood?

I think I do. But everyone will still go through the first impressions, be they good or bad. First impressions is not a review, which is why it is crucial to know how long any reviewer has ridden the wheel being reviewed.

Reading only praising reviews could kinda suck if you still hate your wheel after the second day. ”What’s wrong with my wheel?!” ”What’s wrong with me?!” That’s why I like first impressions.

13 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

I do get your point, but before I even bought my Z6 I had did my research and saw the videos of Chooch, Roberace and others riding Zeds like they stole them, on all different surfaces. This to me suggested that any issues were that of the rider, not the wheel. The guy in the video was even surprised at the weight which has been known since the first press release.

Not sure any current Zeds will have manufacturing issues...the headlight was sorted last year and I think the early boards with the dodgy hall sensor resistors have long been updated. Is there anything else I am unaware of?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

which is why it is crucial to know how long any reviewer has ridden the wheel being reviewed.

Indeed. Something which our sweary 'reviewer' leaves out, and why I would have switched off were it not for his hilarious anger-fuelled diatribe which ended with the suggestion that the wheel was unrideable which quite frankly is laughable in itself.

Presumably he hated it so much he gave up. I can only surmise how little he rode the wheel based on how squeaky clean it was.

Guest PogArt Artur
25 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

That’s why I like first impressions.

To me the above it's not any impression my friend.

It's idiot's talking, picking up any of faults, and focusing on them, silly swearing too...

*I would appreciate smart talked review, and I would agree with you then, to focus the review onto bad things,warning potential buyers of most issues they may face...

Guest PogArt Artur
23 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Indeed. Something which our sweary 'reviewer' leaves out, and why I would have switched off were it not for his hilarious anger-fuelled diatribe which ended with the suggestion that the wheel was unrideable which quite frankly is laughable in itself.

Presumably he hated it so much he gave up. I can only surmise how little he rode the wheel based on how squeaky clean it was.

:):):)

Ok ok now I have to see this... 🙄

So I took a look at it. I think this guy sadly one of those I refer to as me-culture. I doubt anyone would be able to talk some sense into him. 

Yes fair enough he is unhappy with the wheel, but like others already what do you expect and how did you get those expectations? That he bought a heavy wheel should not come as a surprise really. This is specified.

That he is directed back to point of safe should not come as a surprise either. To my knowledge this is how law say the legal obligation is in most countries. 

Complains about headlight, well like most other wheels it eacy to have an extra light with you. A building light will only be able to do so much. Anyone riding evening or night time knows this. Especially if you do it in poor street light that interfer with your eyes adjusting to night vision. 

As for language goes, I would not post a review where only thing that makes sense are swear words. I would make it in native language and the write translation instead. It didn't take long before I had to mute him. 

Like others pointed out, he calling himself a professional is nothing short of hilarious. 

Ahh well let's move on. 

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 2

Guest PogArt Artur
1 hour ago, Unventor said:

As for language goes, I would not post a review where only thing that makes sense are swear words.

Hahahahaaa :)

Exactly :):):)

He did not have such a device before, so he is not so pleased with him :)
Brain and body need time to get used to. Imagine if you suddenly have 2 more hands. It will be inconvenient, but over time you will be able to use them perfectly and do amazing things;)

I stopped watching after a few minutes. I realized that it's a comedy video and I'm not much into those ;)

I agree on the trolley handle. Have been wondering myself how long it will keep up. When riding with my daughter I need to use it a lot because I stop more to walk while crossing streets or getting on/off curbs. On my own I just never use it, but if you have to open and close it 15 times on a trip it gets pretty annoying. Especially closing it is a PITA. Always pushing and shaking it a bit so it slides down smoothly. They clearly have done a poor job there.

I didn't experience any glitches while riding, and I have one of the first to arrive in Belgium. I presume it's not something that will start showing up in 12 months from now?

The light is worthless and probably blinds other people. I have the updated version but didn't find the courage yet to open my Z10 and install it.

The way it rides ... well, it's a matter of getting used to it. I have the opposite when switching to my MCM5. I feel as if I will fall over. Now objectively speaking any non-Z10 wheel turns better than the Z10. Making the Z10 turn is working. But what he says about low speed is nonsense IMO, unless he skipped leg day at the gym :lol:

• Like 1