Anyone in Columbus, Ohio?

44 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

My practice is in Toledo so there is hope someday we can ride together.  

Who knows? Maybe one of these weekends I can road trip up there! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We’ll see how busy I end up being but I hope we can meet up before I head back to Cali. I’m here for 12 weeks including this one. 

15 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

If I can ask what does your internship entail?

I’m working on data consolidation to make it easier to find the data that’s needed, as well as redesigning one of the document storage websites for my company.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/20/2019 at 1:50 PM, Nick McCutcheon said:

I’m doing a summer internship in Columbus and I had my wheel shipped to my temporary address. I was wondering if there’s any riders here that’d be down to ride sometime!

Did you stay on longer in Columbus?

On 6/20/2019 at 3:09 PM, Rehab1 said:

My practice is in Toledo so there is hope that someday we can ride together.  

Rehab1 do you ride year round? If so I would love to meet up for a ride. I've never found anyone in Columbus to ride with. 😢🐼

• Like 2

Hey Eek, I’m 10 minutes from Toledo. Yes I do ride in the winter just not a lot. Sometimes I’ll cruise around in my pole barn creating stupid videos. :) 

50408804278_58aa0139e5_b.jpg

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 3

That's awesome!

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Hey Eek, I’m 10 minutes from Toledo. Yes I do ride in the winter just not a lot. Sometimes I’ll cruise around in my pole barn 

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

• 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Old Fart said:

I am a new rider in Columbus. Solowheel Glide 3. I am in the stumbiling stage, right now. Old Fart

Welcome to the community! After you get your hands dirty & learn to wheel, you'll find this hobby to be amongst the best antidote to the lockdown madness. Congrats!

1 minute ago, Scottie888 said:

Welcome to the community! After you get your hands dirty & learn to wheel, you'll find this hobby to be amongst the best antidote to the lockdown madness. Congrats!

Thanks. I suspect that you are right.

7 minutes ago, Old Fart said:

Thanks. I suspect that you are right.

I started this spring with a single wheel, the Mten3. Now I have 3 & am working the missus to get the 4th! So wadyathink?? 😂

Personally before I got into EUCs, I was planning on getting an eMTB but I'm glad I found wheels instead. Great fun & very practical as a mode of transportation as well. Just be ready to be gawked as a Martian👽

Again welome to the forum!

O & don't forget about PPE ie. Personal Protective Equipment. Always wear a helmet, wrist, elbow & knee guards whenever possible. Be alert for pedestrians, pets, autos, pots holes & stay safe always.

Edited by Scottie888
  • Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 10:07 AM, Scottie888 said:

I started this spring with a single wheel, the Mten3. Now I have 3 & am working the missus to get the 4th! So wadyathink?? 😂

Personally before I got into EUCs, I was planning on getting an eMTB but I'm glad I found wheels instead. Great fun & very practical as a mode of transportation as well. Just be ready to be gawked as a Martian👽

ed to ride.Again welome to the forum!

O & don't forget about PPE ie. Personal Protective Equipment. Always wear a helmet, wrist, elbow & knee guards whenever possible. Be alert for pedestrians, pets, autos, pots holes & stay safe always.

Thanks. I wear it. I have the e-MTB. And a bunch of odd bicycles. And a conventional uni that I never learned to ride. Makes life interesting.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...