Help with buying euc

Talldan

Hi guys I wondered if anyone can help me, I'm looking to buy an euc but can't decide which to get. I unicycle a lot so I shouldn't be too much of a rookie for long. I want a fast and powerful one I can use to get to work and also play around on. I was adamant on the airwheel x8 until I recently researched and found out about the ninebot E+ and ips 191. Is there any others anyone can recommend? It seems the ninebot is the preferred so far but don't want to miss out on another decent choice... Thanks! 

I just got a Ninebot One E+ because I found out a childhood friend worked for them and got it for me for under $400. Had I needed to pay full price, I probably would have been between a King Song and the Ninebot. I think King Song has good features like swapable battery and you can get a larger battery pack and faster motor. However, Ninebot probably has better resale value, brand longevity, market proliferation, and I personally think its the most aesthetically pleasing. I don't think you can go wrong with either EUC. I hear good things about the Gotways too.

Archived