LA EUC Games website is now live!!!

22 hours ago, Lucas Alexander Oliver said:

Anyone know if I can take my wheel on Amtrak ?? 

https://m.amtrak.com/h5/r/www.amtrak.com/onboard/baggage-policy/baggage-prohibited-items.html

Technically no. But if you put it in a suitcase or box no one will know.

• Like 2

On 7/27/2019 at 9:57 PM, Lucas Alexander Oliver said:

I was wondering the same cause flights and shipping wheels seems like a logistic burden IMO.

Hey guys,

I'm going to be volunteering at the event and it was brought to my attention that I can possibly have someone take my wheel down since I plan on flying down. Is anyone driving from Seattle down to LA to the games that wouldn't mind bring my KS 18XL along with them :)?

Edited by Celt26
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2019 at 12:57 AM, Lucas Alexander Oliver said:

The baggage policy sets dimension and weight limits and prohibits hoverboards, credit cards, and similar items.  They call 'em like they see 'em.  https://www.amtrak.com/onboard/baggage-policy/baggage-prohibited-items.html

It is surely the opinion of this august Forum that a unicycle is not similar to either a hoverboard or a credit card.  But please let us know how it goes.

20 minutes ago, Biped Phil said:

The baggage policy sets dimension and weight limits and prohibits hoverboards, credit cards, and similar items.  They call 'em like they see 'em.  https://www.amtrak.com/onboard/baggage-policy/baggage-prohibited-items.html

It is surely the opinion of this august Forum that a unicycle is not similar to either a hoverboard or a credit card.  But please let us know how it goes.

Amtrak prohibits credit cards :confused1:  You have to leave all your credit cards at home when you board an Amtrak train :confused1:

1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

Amtrak prohibits credit cards :confused1:  You have to leave all your credit cards at home when you board an Amtrak train :confused1:

No kidding.  Pack as much Bitcoin as you want, though.  Unless Bitcoin is too similar to hoverboards?

• Like 2

If I were to stay at the Disneyland resort, does anyone know how I could get to the velodrome and back that day. @Flyboy, @Yellowman and @Freewheeler or other riders in the area? I am interested in Saturday only, thanks

Edited by John Walden
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, John Walden said:

If I were to stay at the Disneyland resort, does anyone know how I could get to the velodrome and back that day. #Flyboy, #Yellowman and #Freewheeler or other riders in the area?

I will say Disneyland is on the opposite side of Los Angeles from the Games so you've probably doubled your travel time relative to more central locations.

As far as getting around, considering it's 2019, I would use Uber for everything.

15 minutes ago, Flyboy10 said:

So Cool!!  Any chance of getting Fox racing, Monster/RedBull, or GoPro to come see/film us or give away swag? ;)

I've reached out to all those companies as well. So far, no takers on the mainstream corporate front...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

So, the only competition where you have to use the wheel that registered with is the race, correct?  For others, such as Sumo for example, you can used a different wheel? Or do you have to use the wheel you registered for the entire event? 

For example: race with Nikola and sumo with mten3...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, edwin_rm said:

So, the only competition where you have to use the wheel that registered with is the race, correct?  For others, such as Sumo for example, you can used a different wheel? Or do you have to use the wheel you registered for the entire event? 

I don't think any of the competition is that formal. E.g., I did not register a wheel for the games. I'll probably bring a few for different purposes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, edwin_rm said:

Bring em all, use em all...We don't even speak French! 😂 Just playing, maybe we do speak en peu Francais... Only reason we're asking for what wheel used for the Grand Prix race, is to group similar wheels together...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Rama Douglas said:

Thrilled to welcome our new sponsor, Inmotion USA to the LA EUC Games~

Also, if anyone else wants to donate towards the lofty costs of putting this event together, your name can be added in to the flyer alongside rockstar: @Rehab1 

😎💜👽👊

FB_IMG_1565869631233.jpg

:clap3:

3 hours ago, Rama Douglas said:

Also, if anyone else wants to donate towards the lofty costs of putting this event together, your name can be added in to the flyer alongside rockstar: @Rehab1 

Thanks for the kind mention. Rockstar:laughbounce2:

• Upvote 3

On 7/28/2019 at 8:50 PM, Flyboy10 said:

https://m.amtrak.com/h5/r/www.amtrak.com/onboard/baggage-policy/baggage-prohibited-items.html

Technically no. But if you put it in a suitcase or box no one will know.

I've taken my V8 on Amtrak with no problems.  I put it in the overhead storage area.

• Upvote 1