LA EUC Games website is now live!!!

4 hours ago, Flyboy10 said:

Another name could be "Tour de L.A." or "Marty Backe's excellent adventure". 

On another note maybe @Rama Douglas can send an email to everyone participating to follow this thread? Maybe that way people can stay informed. 

Beating a dead horse but I'm just down the road from LA and I don't even know how much I'll participate in or where I'll be staying if I join the pre game rides. It all depends on the schedule I'm anticipating this weekend. I understand that the extra stuff is just to be nice but it's something that will make or break someone taking a week off work and fly around the world.

I'll be sending out an email to everyone after the holiday weekend. I'm working on a bunch of stuff over the next few days, and we'll know more after the weekend. Thanks for your patience and enjoy your weekend!

• Like 3

Anyone with an 18XL going to the games interested in purchasing a 3D printed stand similar to mine? https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3763051 Price would be pretty cheap, enough to cover the cost of printing and hardware.Mostly doing it to pass it along. Let me know if you are interested or how many you think I should bring.

Edited by Flyboy10
  • Like 2

On 9/1/2019 at 10:01 PM, Flyboy10 said:

Anyone with an 18XL going to the games interested in purchasing a 3D printed stand similar to mine? https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3763051 Price would be pretty cheap, enough to cover the cost of printing and hardware.Mostly doing it to pass it along. Let me know if you are interested or how many you think I should bring.

Thanks much for the offer. If you'd put me down for one I'd sure appreciate it. Searching for something to lean it up against gets old fast.

Just today I came by a recent email from ewheels about sending out 3d printed mudguard/stand combos for everyone who has purchased an MSX from him... That Jason is good people I tell ya. 😁

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Rama Douglas said:

Thrilled to welcome new sponsors PEVRA, Glydiators and www.euco.us :cheers:

FB_IMG_1567562007001.jpg

Sweet, nice to see that the Glydiators (My good neighbors 2 hours south) are now a sponsor. Is anyone from the crew coming? I know @Lutalo was mentioning back in July that he may make the journey.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarpMudd said:

Sweet, nice to see that the Glydiators (My good neighbors 2 hours south) are now a sponsor. Is anyone from the crew coming? I know @Lutalo was mentioning back in July that he may make the journey.

I am a former “Glydiator”. So, technically... ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HarpMudd said:

Turns out that I am unable to physically make the journey this time, but I am thrilled that this event is happening, and I am there in spirit 😉👍🏿

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Group Rides Page Now Live

The itinerary and dates for the 7-days of riding leading up to game day is now available here: https://eucworld.blogspot.com/p/group-rides-for-2019-los-angeles-euc.html

I will be be adding information for each ride in the upcoming weeks, but the dates and locations for each journey is now frozen.

I hope you can join me on at least one of these rides.

Thanks Marty, very detailed. Appreciate the work it took to put this together!

• Like 3

On 9/5/2019 at 1:26 AM, Marty Backe said:

Do these circles have any meaning in regard to this insane game or are they just drawn to keep the bad spirits out?! I could not find a single resemblance to what the title calls „sumo“. And by the way: Who won this tournament?

I guess, whoever laughed loudest is the winner. 🤣 

• Like 2