Insta360 back bar reveiw

stephen

Just bought a back bar for some filming it looks strange but when it's at the front looks like I've got a big penis ,,, i know some of you guys are going to say that's normal 😂😂😂 I'm ready for the jokes 🤣🤣 anyway I'll upload a video soon , it's kind of Good actually and doesn't unbalance me .i just need to make sure it's tight so it doesn't bounce as much  but it was only a test video 👍 i just hope i don't fall lol ,but it will do for some videos as it won't unbalance me due to the weight been central overall I'm happy it was only £25 it will probably look better under my top so its hidden ,

Anyway here's the quick video test i did , I'll do more later and make sure it's tight and position  it right , you can position it to any angle as well so i can do many different Veiws 

IMG-20190617-171153.jpg
IMG-20190617-171126.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest PogArt Artur
18 minutes ago, stephen said:

it looks strange

Yeah, well ...

It is what it is :)

It does the job, that's main thing :)

PS.; I see you haven't forgot how to ride Z  :)

27 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

I see you haven't forgot how to ride Z  :)

I've been riding my msx alot , i thought I'd take the z10 for a spin Jeez! I forgot how good this wheel is to ride ,, not been on it since i met you ,,,i absolutely loved it , don't know why but it felt more comfortable than before to ride ,, meaning response and speed ,, i did update it before though few weeks ago, everytime i go on the z10 i love it 😁👍

Edited by stephen
  • Like 1

Guest PogArt Artur
4 minutes ago, stephen said:

I've been riding my msx alot , i thought I'd take the z10 for a spin Jeez! I forgot how good this wheel is to ride ,, not been on it since i met you ,,,i absolutely loved it , don't know why but it felt more comfortable than before to ride ,, meaning response and speed ,, i did update it before though few weeks ago, everytime i go on the z10 i love it 😁👍

It's unbelievable how beautifully the Z is made  :)

Thanks to its speed I'm not getting stuck to the pavements only!

Today the pedestrians blocked me up on the pavement.

They were looking behind at me, but haven't bothered to let me pass?

I ended up following them ...

I've found the spot then, where I could go on the street (Thornton Rd), I set off and rode quickly on the street to the local shop, where I were going to :)

It wouldn't be possible on E+ at all.

I think I'm starting getting confident on Z, slowly, but riding becomes a joy, not as scary as previously :)

Good to know you still enjoying the Z :)

Much like actual selfie sticks, looks dumb riding with them, but such nice images in combination with the Insta 360!!:wub:

Too bad it isn't on a track and you can rotate it freely on the belt thing. Offering the same variety like a stick, but without holding one. Can you put it on sideways so the camera is sideways? The best thing about these perspectives is when the camera floats over something on the side of the rider.

Thanks for showing this!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Too bad it isn't on a track and you can rotate it freely on the belt thing. Offering the same variety like a stick, but without holding one. Can you put it on sideways so the camera is sideways?

I didn't really put it on tight ,,i will next time so less bounce , all i did was cornering so wasn't to bad i suppose

If i breathe in you can just spin the belt around to the front or to the side or back .i do like that i can have it on my back and point the stick straight up just behind my head  for a overhead view , I'm sure I'll be posting different angles on some of my videos . This was just a quick test

Thanks

It does help to produce nice images. Looks good.

• Do you have a product link?
  • Can you attach any stick to it?
  • Will my (yours) 9-foot stick work?
  • If you have a faceplant, will you be impaled by the stick or will it break-away?
  • Have you lost weight? Looking good or the camera is doing you favors :D   :cheers:
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

It does help to produce nice images. Looks good.

• If you have a faceplant, will you be impaled by the stick or will it break-away?
  • Have you lost weight? Looking good or the camera is doing you favors :D   :cheers:

• https://store.insta360.com/product/The_Back_Bar
  • yes any stick with 1/4 inch thread with hole at bottom 
  • yes, mine is the telsin  , I'll test it but it might have alot of bounce ,might be ok for flat open road though
  • probably just break away from the clamp 
  • Have you lost weight? Looking good or the camera is doing you favors :D 
  • i might have lost weight i get more miles on the msx now 😊,,BUT the waist strap is like a slimming belt, I'll have to pull it tighter so it looks like I've lost more weight 😂 
  • done some pics for you
  • IMG-20190617-212226.jpg
    IMG-20190617-212219.jpg
    IMG-20190617-212204.jpg

Plus you won't see it if wearing black

Edited by stephen
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, stephen said:

• https://store.insta360.com/product/The_Back_Bar
  • yes any stick with 1/4 inch thread with hole at bottom 
  • yes, mine is the telsin  , I'll test it but it might have alot of bounce ,might be ok for flat open road though
  • probably just break away from the clamp 
  • Have you lost weight? Looking good or the camera is doing you favors :D 
  • i might have lost weight i get more miles on the msx now 😊,,BUT the waist strap is like a slimming belt, I'll have to pull it tighter so it looks like I've lost more weight 😂 
  • done some pics for you
  • IMG-20190617-212226.jpg
    IMG-20190617-212219.jpg
    IMG-20190617-212204.jpg

Firewall is preventing me from seeing the pictures - I'll check it out tonight when I get home. Thanks for in info. We have the same long pole. I'll keep an eye out for that test video.

Maybe you can wear the belt under you shirt so all the women that you pass will be impressed by the "trim dude" (except for the pole sticking out of your stomach :lol: )

9 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Maybe you can wear the belt under you shirt so all the women that you pass will be impressed by the "trim dude" (except for the pole sticking out of your stomach :lol: 

Yes i did try that when i got back home and it does hide it well tbh , it just stuck out between my button holes 👍

• Like 1

Attached the 10ft selfie stick to the back bar at an upwards angle to create a drone affect

@Marty Backe it works fine 😊doesn't swing that much if you think about it would be good on straight runs but you do have to think when turning if obstructions about friending what angle you use 👍 

Got  more vids to upload

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, Peters said:

Those videos are epic. Im going to buy a 360 camera to document my journey into the EUC word. Thank you for the inspiration.

Cant go wrong with the 360x , I'll have to do some more back bar videos now i have the GPS remote👍👍

Edited by stephen
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Peters said:

Im waiting for the new Gopro Fusion to be release in few weeks. I will buy a 360 camera soon, so I can be just like you!

There can only be one @stephen :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Peters said:

Im waiting for the new Gopro Fusion to be release in few weeks. I will buy a 360 camera soon, so I can be just like you!

The 360 cameras do have some great footage you can edit multiple film from one shot if you wanted to 👍 so the go pro fusion is new upgraded version . I'll look it up 

Thanks