Meenam

Utah - SLC area

I've done it on motorcycles many times very beautiful. Anymore I much prefer off road riding than deal with the cars.  It's a blast and I feel I've gained more control of the EUC every trip.  With modern EUC with 3 inch wide tires changes everything.  The control you have makes it viable vehicle to get to where you want to go with maximum fun...

On 9/27/2019 at 6:16 PM, Mark Lee said:

I've done it on motorcycles many times very beautiful. Anymore I much prefer off road riding than deal with the cars.  It's a blast and I feel I've gained more control of the EUC every trip.  With modern EUC with 3 inch wide tires changes everything.  The control you have makes it viable vehicle to get to where you want to go with maximum fun...

The cars are the part that worries me. We’ve driven the route a few times over the years and with how narrow those roads are and how much traffic there is this time of year, I’m pretty nervous about tackling it on the 16x.

Just now, sparetire55 said:

The cars are the part that worries me. We’ve driven the route a few times over the years and with how narrow those roads are and how much traffic there is this time of year, I’m pretty nervous about tackling it on the 16x.

We're blessed with unlimited trails here in Utah.  Fastest way to get comfortable and relax while you ride is to ride on irregular surfaces.  Best part is one can have great fun going 15 mph max speed.  It's you againt the trail.  Look into Kuji Pad and secure your ankle.  

1.  Pad keeps your feet on the padels when you hit the washboards on the trails.

2.  When riding on the trail one needs to minimize leaning and still be able to leverage the pedals.  That's where Kuji pad shines.... Practice it's whole new way to ride.  It's very doable.

Posted (edited)

It's too bad there are limited videos from @mrelwood but if you have chance to see him ride.  He is Natural in his form minimum leaning always on top of the wheel.  That's what you want...

Edited by Mark Lee

3 hours ago, Mark Lee said:

It's too bad there are limited videos from @mrelwood but if you have chance to see him ride.  He is Natural in his form minimum leaning always on top of the wheel.  That's what you want...

I’m very surprised that you mentioned me! Indeed, videos about me riding are extremely limited. One local guy shoots every now and then, but rarely publishes them.

I would like really like to make a video though, to show the extreme off-road conditions we love to ride. Maybe one day!

14 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

I’m very surprised that you mentioned me! Indeed, videos about me riding are extremely limited. One local guy shoots every now and then, but rarely publishes them.

I would like really like to make a video though, to show the extreme off-road conditions we love to ride. Maybe one day!

I look forward to your videos.  As long as I'm able there is a wheel and trail with your name on it here in Utah.

Wow... Coming to think of it, are you sure you haven’t mistaken me for someone else? ;)   

4 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Wow... Coming to think of it, are you sure you haven’t mistaken me for someone else? ;)   

:roflmao:

Posted (edited)

Thank you @mrelwood

Edited by Mark Lee

Stunning views!

Fall colors Farmington canyon Utah.

Resized_20191008_115601.jpeg