KS16X, I just ordered it,

Unventor

11 hours ago, Unventor said:

You should have said "not as many as I like because we agreed upon that" 🙄😏

That way you didn't lie nor limit your next purchase 👀😎

Maybe: "I don't buy half the wheels half as often as I would like; but you'd probably think half my wheels are half again as many as I should own..."

Then watch = :blink1:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Sorry. No not rubbing it in.

Is you KS16 L completely out of commission? I thought the shell was broken. Can’t you improvise and use duct tape or something until parts arrive? 

Well I could duck tape it, but we have a lot of rain forecasted this week so I rather not risk it. 

Right nor I am looking at different options to spare parts both to get the KS18L in ride condition but also restoring/upgrading the look... I will reveal more later. But I am going to Marty-Ed :P (take a guess @Marty Backe

As for my KS16X it is stuck in custom, so best estimate looks to be around Thursday next week. But we shall see. Many things can still go wrong... But this means "before" September. <_<

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2019 at 11:21 PM, Rehab1 said:

Not to digress but where in the heck is your 16X? 

Things are starting to happen now. 

Got track&trace info today. Getting uplifted from dealer tomorrow then 3-4 estimated shipping time from Poland to Sweden. If I am very very lucky I get this on Friday but more likely on Monday. 

But when it arrives it will be fully updated and smart fast charger in box.

So when I am off from work it should be fully charged and ready to ride. 

If weather will it.... Bad rain thunderstorm showers forecasted the next week or so, or at least unpredictable weather. 

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 2

On 8/19/2019 at 10:26 AM, Scatcat said:

Maybe: "I don't buy half the wheels half as often as I would like; but you'd probably think half my wheels are half again as many as I should own..."

Then watch = :blink1:

You have 1 wheel right.... and a wife? 

I got 1 disassembled whhel and 1 new one in transit.... no wife. 🤔 And I like it. 

50 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I already told my boss that I will have to take an extended coffee break when it happen.

How can one still live with the certainty of only a prolonged coffee break?:shock2: :cry2:

I told my boss (luckily I am :efee612b4b:) that I will be on an important 16X mission for the rest of the week starting Wednesday 9/11. :thumbup:

19 minutes ago, buell47 said:

How can one still live with the certainty of only a prolonged coffee break?:shock2: :cry2:

I told my boss (luckily I am :efee612b4b:) that I will be on an important 16X mission for the rest of the week starting Wednesday 9/11. :thumbup:

Well I took vacation week 37 😎👍as weather here look to be rainy most of the week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

And on Monday morning it will arrive at the office around 9-10am..

That’s exciting! :thumbup: Hopefully the parcel sorting center is not taking an extended coffee break when you arrive. ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

That’s exciting! :thumbup: Hopefully the parcel sorting center is not taking an extended coffee break when you arrive. ;)

Don't you dare jinxing it... 🤪

60hours....59hours 59min....

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Don't you dare jinxing it... 🤪

60hours....59hours 59min....

I hear Monday postal pickups are chaotic in your country.

48649099281_9b61a66924_b.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rehab1 said:

I hear Monday postal pickups are chaotic in your country.

48649099281_9b61a66924_b.jpg

1080_992ba20e-f01e-4860-9547-8412fbc9f697.jpg?Expires=1567797736&Signature=af9DNMl5sw8VfyeEWm65uCKIrYDHGkTD-6-n8NNmOYGHYkhLisoCzzOPxkP8Ac3nLiLMsBcUWAoDsVb1ryvzwpAvOreT7~27pfU96IafiSAiUZTTtf67RC9MS~hODeazVwC2OJ7K6HmxnaEOCAQ4U9ecL7c3J0KuV3n7ssxkPAiDgRRz8wvBBvCYSL556wEh7XX13o~Ww1sf3mFvWPEaMFVrCuNfYNhFH1GrqEyyiSM1IutQQxK1OsHep9YDmo-JNMDYc5pL8QwVpETuENoxZxGCWkAvOKUPZTI08Q5GyC2SOhh3k6QLmuxmFbTT-2NnGNxrS1YImsWVqmsXjM8CFw__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJNFAUQQLGDF3ZI4A

I think you KS16X will have a slow puncture in near future Mr @Rehab1👹

And don't start that raindance of yours with the rainbows... 

• Like 1