KS16X, I just ordered it,

Unventor

No, you're right, I heard the same, but the Plus version looks nicer and I don't like a paint job for the white rings.:)

I don't like also the Electrostatic of the sides of the housing which attracts the dirt extremely. That annoys me a lot about my V8. 

But.....the Nikola looks very good and it was a hard decision. 

9 hours ago, Meserias said:

Nikola Plus 100V or 16X. ....
I will go for Nikola Plus 84V because of more torque and battery

100V it's for speed junkie.
correct me if I'm wrong

Some people say that the 16X feels as if it were having more torque.

The terminology is open to interpretation though, since the additional torque can manifest itself in different situations.

You are correct for the 100V being useful only for additional top speed.

New to the forum. Any idea how to find out if your order is in the 1st or 2nd batch? I think I put my down payment in July 9th. But noticed the new language on the website about 2nd batch earlier this week. This would be my first EUC.

35 minutes ago, Genghis said:

New to the forum. Any idea how to find out if your order is in the 1st or 2nd batch? I think I put my down payment in July 9th. But noticed the new language on the website about 2nd batch earlier this week. This would be my first EUC.

Did you get an email this past week offering you air shipping on your wheel for delivery near the end of this month? If so you are in the 1st batch. If not, likely the September batch.

1 hour ago, Genghis said:

Your dealer should be able to tell you if you are a candidate for 1st batch or a later one. 

Mine is a 1st batch from EU, with eta at my work address in week 32-33. Hopefully I get more details maybe next week. 

I did not receive the email about expedited shipping.  It doesn't really matter. There are pros and cons to each. I was just curious. Yes I could email ewheels for a definite answer. Thanks. I look forward to trying an euc. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got at status update on my order today.

(Atlest) 2 more weeks on the train from China, then 3-4 days from Poland to Sweden.

So in a nutshell about 3 weeks. A little sad 😔 on the other hand smoother firmware update should hopefully make the KS16X a joy from my day 1.😁

So I hope we see some more owners opinion of the KS16X in the weeks to come. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@mrelwood and @UniVehje have editer of you ordered / got a KS16X yet? And if so where do you Finnish riders get your wheels from (if you don't mind me asking)?

It seems there were a Finnish EUC dealer some time back.

4 hours ago, Unventor said:

@mrelwood and @UniVehje have editer of you ordered / got a KS16X yet? And if so where do you Finnish riders get your wheels from (if you don't mind me asking)?

It seems there were a Finnish EUC dealer some time back.

Mostly from Ali. There is a finnish dealer but very inactive. Probably just a website. 
I don’t think there are anybody here with 16X yet. I’d love to try one out. There is one Nikola but it’s broken before even first ride. Going to test it pretty soon. 

I ordered mine at 1RadWerkstatt.de. Arrived on monday but won't have time to try it out until next week. :(

Being my first EUC, I assume there's going to be a relatively lenghty learning process involved. Feeling eager to start it though! :) 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is getting Real really soon... My wheel is estimate to arrive on Wednesday.  Kinda having mix feelings with excitement of getting my first wheel and having to deal with updates and fixes.

Update... Another Email now say it will be Thursday... no big deal. My weekend starts on Thursday.

Edited by DragonFZ
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, DragonFZ said:

This is getting Real really soon... My wheel is estimate to arrive on Wednesday.  Kinda having mix feelings with excitement of getting my first wheel and having to deal with updates and fixes.

Awesome! You’ll be fine with the updates. Jason did a great job explaining the BT update. I messed up by not installing a MP3 on my usb drive along with the file. @Jon Stern got me on track. Thunderstruck worked for me.  ;)

We’re here if you need us. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Awesome! You’ll be fine with the updates. Jason did a great job explaining the BT update. I messed up by not installing a MP3 on my usb drive along with the file. @Jon Stern got me on track. Thunderstruck worked for me.  ;)

So whenever you now turn on the wheel it blast out Thunderstruck at full volume? 😂 I can just the the stage 2 to that... @Mrs. Rehab1coming running and you get Wifestruck:ph34r:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Not now.....but it did. I deleted the BT update and MP3. 

My grandson was over yesterday and strolled into my pole barn. He told Mrs. Rehab (grandma) that I had a bunch of wheels out there. So my wife asked me: “how many wheels do you own?”  I believe my response was “not as many as @Marty Backe”. 

You should have said "not as many as I like because we agreed upon that" 🙄😏

That way you didn't lie nor limit your next purchase 👀😎

Edited by Unventor
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Unventor said:

You should have said "not as many as I like because we agreed upon that" 🙄😏

Not to digress but where in the heck is your 16X? 

Just now, Rehab1 said:

Not to digress but where in the heck is your 16X? 

Well... Last Thursday my dealer said on it way to him with train from China. Then he went on 1 week holiday.

But he should be back tomorrow so hopefully I get a positive update. I hope to have my wheel within a week but we shall see.

It takes 3-4 days from Poland to work adresse in Gothenburg. 

Hehe you just had to rub it in. No KS16X yet and my KS18L out of commission... 😭

31 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Hehe you just had to rub it in. No KS16X yet and my KS18L out of commission... 😭

Sorry. No not rubbing it in.

Is you KS16 L completely out of commission? I thought the shell was broken. Can’t you improvise and use duct tape or something until parts arrive? 

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

So my wife asked me: “how many wheels do you own?”  I believe my response was “not as many as @Marty Backe”. 

This is a fun game... What is the best answer?

Smack your grandson in the face and yell "Mosquito!"

"I don't know... I lost track after 20 ish"... smile and walk away

But really... you need to sell or give some away to friends or family... to promote and grow the EUC community and create bonds and excuses.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I did not order the wheels from ewheels (not shipping to France). I will receive my KS16X tomorrow. In addition to the firmware update, i have to update the wheel with a file on a USB stick. And i have also to put an mp3 song on it? Is it a joke? :blink1:

Edited by SamSuffit
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DragonFZ said:

Smack your grandson in the face and yell "Mosquito!"

"I don't know... I lost track after 20 ish"... smile and walk away

But really... you need to sell or give some away to friends or family... to promote and grow the EUC community and create bonds and excuses.

My little riding buddy would just punch me back. 🥊

I gave him my old Ninebot E+ and he’s probably wondering which wheel I’m going to contribute next. I let him ride my V10F a few weeks ago and he dumped it cracking a portion of the shell. :furious: He can use it at any time when we ride together. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1