KS16X, I just ordered it,

Unventor

7 minutes ago, buell47 said:

No chance, pre-order price is expired. :crying:I just wanted to wait for the New York demo feedback.

Well it is part reason the have an introduction price. Early adopters take a "risk". 

But if you wait sometime on 3rd or 4th batch the demand might have slowed down enough for price drop.. 

Then again I expect that to be fall early winter season. 

Now you know why my order finger got trigger happy. 😁

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Early adopters take a "risk". 

Please share your experiences. :D

King Songs's general 1st batch problems of the last 1-2 years?

Edited by buell47

1 hour ago, buell47 said:

We shall see when I get the wheel, but some sort of review or thoughts are like to hit the forum from me. I appreciate what others post of inputs so only makes sense to give back to the community.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Meserias said:

Unventor: From  what site did you choose your new KS16X ?

It is earlier on this thread, unfortunately pre-order price is no longer available. 

23 hours ago, Unventor said:

I can just see you making off in a vapor cloud like an octopus in an ink cloud. 

The only one I can recall making bigger clouds are Cheek and Chong

KIT7a78a4_dia2018_07_10_nasledku_legalizace_02.gif.f678703a3c0726eda09ad68e3e5bf0dc.gif

zkjmJU7v0DVpLBsg

The day the KS16X became vaporware... ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

July 2nd:  Just ordered mine from eWheels.  My decision came down to two wheels for my very first EUC;  GW Nikola & KS16X.  After so much exhaustive research I left the decision to my gut by performing a pendulum (dowsing) ritual over the names of each of them.  

Nikola - counter-clockwise spin (negative)

16X     clockwise spin (positive)

Trust your gut! 

Just got an update today on my order. Looks like it might ship from dealer to me early August. So just maybe I have it in my last week of my 3 weeks summer vacation. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Unventor said:

Just got an update today on my order. Looks like it might ship from dealer to me early August. So just maybe I have it in my last week of my 3 weeks summer vacation. 

Same!  My source says as soon as 3 weeks.

• Like 1

Guest PogArt Artur
On 7/2/2019 at 11:02 PM, Unventor said:

That's a great news !

54 minutes ago, DragonFZ said:

I didn't get an update... :wacko:

Well my dealer know I were keen to get this for my holiday. And the times I have been in contact with him before about spareparts he seems to seek confirmation that we agree upon what is needed. 

A world of difference compared to where I bought my first EUC. That dealer seems to be out of business now. 

Guest PogArt Artur
36 minutes ago, stephen said:

Don't like it when there's no more reviews , thought @Kuji Rolls would of posted more because he had one 😊,,, please

I'm wonder 😋 .., why you're after the third EUC ... ...

I think I know !

I saw you trying ride on your two wheels same time in Backpool, but where you gonna mount the third? Lol 😋😋😋

1 hour ago, PogArt Artur said:

I'm wonder 😋 .., why you're after the third EUC ... ...

I think I know !

I saw you trying ride on your two wheels same time in Backpool, but where you gonna mount the third? Lol 😋😋😋

I just like euc's 😁 maybe i could bend over and place my hands on the 3rd,, like a trike😂

Guest PogArt Artur
26 minutes ago, stephen said:

and place my hands on the 3rd

May I suggest some..?

I bet you'd be better off mounting the third one on your bottom end 😋😋😋 ?

You could steering with your two wheels at front,mounted to your legs 🤩 , and comfortably enjoying your getaways 🤠

Edited by PogArt Artur

On 7/5/2019 at 12:29 PM, stephen said:

I just like euc's 😁 maybe i could bend over and place my hands on the 3rd,, like a trike😂

Hmm bad picture, you said bend over? 🖼️

• Upvote 1

Kuji review, for what?.

If he did not detect any of the problems that all the early testers have detected, such as flat pedals, oscillations, foot vibrations, etc. :facepalm:

Edited by Augus

29 minutes ago, Augus said:

Kuji review, for what?.

If he did not detect any of the problems that all the early testers have detected, such as flat pedals, oscillations, foot vibrations, etc. :facepalm:

Of course he did, but what point would that do now? Kingsong is working this out. But seems the firmware tweeking is little more complex to get right. If it is fixed then you rather get that in a review than not. 

If it isn't fixed fully yet...that is not the same as it would not be fixed before release to customers... but in the downside this could take long to get right. 

Compared with KS18L that just got a new better feel from firmware update (a year after release) none would say before it was bad, but all I heard is almost all are happy with the improvements. 

I, of course, hope Kingsong can fix this sooner rather than later. 

On 6/14/2019 at 5:15 PM, Unventor said:

I just order my unit of KS16X. So now I am into the impatience waiting game

Me too :clap3:

But I have to wait to 11. September......soooo long. :crying:

1 hour ago, buell47 said:

Me too :clap3:

But I have to wait to 11. September......soooo long. :crying:

Well if I am very lucky I get in week 32 or if unlocky (as my vacation is over) week 33. 

So anyway I am likely to post some sort of review before you get yours. 

8 minutes ago, Unventor said:

So anyway I am likely to post some sort of review before you get yours.

Actually, I wanted to wait until the first reviews appeared, then decide whether Nikola Plus 100V or 16X. But after everything I read in the Gotway thread, I thought it couldn't get any worse with the 16X and I didn't want to wait until next year. :laughbounce2:

I hope you'll (and all other) only tell me good things and not destroy my anticipation. :dribble:

• Upvote 2