KS16X, I just ordered it,

Unventor

On 6/15/2019 at 12:36 AM, Lefteris said:

I'm replying just to be notifies of replies

No need, you can follow the thread from the button at the top (I think bottom on mobile) and receive the exact notifications you want.

On 6/15/2019 at 12:36 AM, Lefteris said:

plus to ask if @Marty Backe has anything to say about the KS16"X" ?

He has been quite tight lipped about commenting on it almost up to politicians’ standards... He joins the majority though in thinking that it should be a great wheel.

All the best,

mrelwood - The Unofficial Marty Backe Representative

:roflmao:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mrelwood said:

No need, you can follow the thread from the button at the top (I think bottom on mobile) and receive the exact notifications you want.

He has been quite tight lipped about commenting on it almost up to politicians’ standards... He joins the majority though in thinking that it should be a great wheel.

All the best,

mrelwood - The Unofficial Marty Backe Representative

:roflmao:

I know i can use the follow button but i also like to reply and write some stuff :P 

:w00t2:

About Marty and commenting, it's one of the reasons i mentioned it, cause he somewhat "avoids" discussing about it :ph34r:

Edited by Lefteris

It will be interesting to hear what you think about the 16X compared to your 18L. 

I’m very tempted to buy the 16X but think it’s too similar to my brand new 18XL. I would at least need to test it first.

3 minutes ago, UniVehje said:

I would at least need to test it first.

After talking with my brother yesterday, I’m pretty sure he’ll get the 16X eventually. He is a rather spontaneous person, so only time will tell when it happens though.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, UniVehje said:

It will be interesting to hear what you think about the 16X compared to your 18L. 

I’m very tempted to buy the 16X but think it’s too similar to my brand new 18XL. I would at least need to test it first.

I hope some of my fellow local riders like to test it to, and get them to write their opinion too.

Tagging them in here:)

@Scatcat, @Yffisch, @Jens Ronnedal

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest PogArt Artur
On 6/14/2019 at 4:15 PM, Unventor said:

As thread title state. I just order my unit of KS16X. So now I am into the impatience waiting game :popcorn:of getting what I expect to be nothing short of an amazing wheel. :w00t2:

When I get more details on the delivery, I will update this info and (maybe: an unboxing if I find a point for it), a first impression and later an owners review.

Hopefully I get it from first batch in time for my 3 weeks of summer holidays (week 30,31 and 32).

What a GREAT NEWS honesty !!!

I were thinking of this EUC as my upgrade as well :)

I've been following the advertisements, commercials ...

I like that 16X very much :)

From my point of view @Unventor it is a great choice :) 

Me, too. I was sitting on the fence for a long time. I putted the trigger last night and pre-ordered KS16X. I am totally new to EUC. Only eSkateboard experiences (Backfire 2, Ranger X1 and Raptor 2.1

• Like 2

Guest PogArt Artur
1 hour ago, DragonFZ said:

Me, too. I was sitting on the fence for a long time. I putted the trigger last night and pre-ordered KS16X. I am totally new to EUC. Only eSkateboard experiences (Backfire 2, Ranger X1 and Raptor 2.1

Congratulations to you too !!!

It seems to be very good designed EUC  :)

18 minutes ago, Scatcat said:

Disappearing into the horizon: "Oh, you wanted it back afterwards?"

That was the idea, me getting it back again. 

On the more serious note, since we don't have a local dealer, this is the best way to follow development and what check what one like and what to look for in the next product. 

I am happy that I got to test a Z10, so I could thick off that I don't want that wheel, and waited out for the KS16X instead. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DragonFZ said:

Anyway welcome to our community. Don't be shy if you have any questions. We try to help our as good as possible. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

That was the idea, me getting it back again. 

On the more serious note, since we don't have a local dealer, this is the best way to follow development and what check what one like and what to look for in the next product. 

I am happy that I got to test a Z10, so I could thick off that I don't want that wheel, and waited out for the KS16X instead. 

If it's as good as I think it is, you may have to pry it from my cold dead hands... ;)

Naaah, of course you'll get it back... in a year or two...

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Scatcat said:

If it's as good as I think it is, you may have to pry it from my cold dead hands... ;)

Naaah, of course you'll get it back... in a year or two...

I can just see you making off in a vapor cloud like an octopus in an ink cloud. 

The only one I can recall making bigger clouds are Cheek and Chong

KIT7a78a4_dia2018_07_10_nasledku_legalizace_02.gif.f678703a3c0726eda09ad68e3e5bf0dc.gif

zkjmJU7v0DVpLBsg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Unventor said:

@stephen did you order a KS16X too?

You seems quit stoked about it. 

Not yet mate , I'm waiting for the reviews first plus Ian at speedyfeet is waiting for stock and when he has then it's next day delivery 😊 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Unventor said:

@stephen did you order a KS16X too?

You seems quit stoked about it. 

Plus I'll get chance to ride one first because someone i know won the kuji rolls competition 😊😊 lucky man 👍

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stephen said:

Plus I'll get chance to ride one first because someone i know won the kuji rolls competition 😊😊 lucky man 👍

But do they deliver prizes to UK after Brexit? 🤥

3 minutes ago, Unventor said:

But do they deliver prizes to UK after Brexit? 🤥

Aaah that will be years yet lol at the rate them politics kick in,,, kuji has let him know they shipping it out same as when everyone's else's gets shipped

@Unventor What did you pay?

Yesterday the price on eunicycles.eu was still 18xx,xx €. 

I mean even incl. VAT. 

Now there is 2.217,70 € incl. VAT.

Was the pre-order price lower and is now over? 

10 minutes ago, buell47 said:

@Unventor What did you pay?

Yesterday the price on eunicycles.eu was still 18xx,xx €. 

I mean even incl. VAT. 

Now there is 2.217,70 € incl. VAT.

Was the pre-order price lower and is now over? 

It might very well be so. I know emails that price was an early buyer/ prebooking price and there were limited units left.

As I understand it, the dealers were asked to commit to first batch order, so KS could get production started. 

My suggesting is to contact shop and ask. 

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1