Z10's ... -> today's experience :)

Guest PogArt Artur

Guest PogArt Artur

1/ first time commute on Rotti (Z10)

2/ first time riding in the rain EVER (yeah I was a virgin till today!?) :)

3/ first time on 27PSI (I were practicing on 25PSI)

4/ first time tried the water repellent spray (applied on my pants)

5/ first time Rotti is locked up in his cage at work place

6/ first time I did dare riding on the road (breaching virginity :) )

7/ first time going faster than 12mph (breaching virginity :) )

THOUGHTS ;

*1 -> I have Z10 second week now,but because of continuous rainy weeks I did manage 3 short rides around estate only. The main thing I have EUC for, is commuting.

So even it's rain today, I fed up with waiting, so I did dare go to work today :)

It just flies literally, no speed restrictions, no nothing. I don't know how fast I did go, but it was leisure ride not racing at all, but definitely it was faster than on E+, lol :)

*2 -> Belief or not, E+ I've had since last March, and it was also rain when I bought it,for two weeks I guess !? So I wasn't learning outside,but on the kitchen floor instead :)

I'm going through the same scenario, what a coincidence!?

It's second week since I got Z10 , lol :)

Anyway I went to ride today in the rain, not very prepared with the cloths, though ... :)

*3 -> I received it been inflated at 27PSI, I felt it's too hard, so I shortly tested 23PSI, and left it at 25PSI afterwards, with temptation to go up... So I did, I think I'm ok to stick to 27PSI :)

*4 -> Some of you may had read my post already,regarding the water repellent spray. 

It was kind of idea, to use that spray to rain proof my cloths, letting me start commute in the rainy conditions, without spending £££ for proper rain gear...

I've received that spray yesterday, I laid three thin coats all around the pants then, following description on the can. It says 24h to let it dry well, before it'll give a full waterproof protection.

Well, it was about 10h in my case, as I went commuting 4:30am this morning :)

It does work!!! I didn't expect that, but my underwear pants were dry!, compared to my jacket, that wasn't treated by the spray, and did soak through... ... 

You know if you spray a water over your house plants, the water droplets are remaining on the leaves...

This is what I saw on my pants this morning, the rain droplets were all around the pants, like in the leaves, not getting into the fabric :)

*5 -> The cage isn't fully finished yet, I'm still waiting to improve some bits around, but it is first time when I left Rotti locked in his cage at the locker room :)

*6 -> Z10 has not 12mph speed limitation, so going on the road was convenient, at safe speed for a newbie like me :)

*7 -> As I mentioned above ... :):):)

Guest PogArt Artur
40 minutes ago, Gasmantle said:

What's the verdict then Artur? Do you like it, was it what you expected ? :)

As above Peter :)

It's just what I wanted !

And it's much better than E+ regarding sharp turns, U turns etc :)

If I'm about next upgrade,I will upgrade only to newer version of Z :) 

Guest PogArt Artur
1 hour ago, stephen said:

I'm off next week Monday to Friday when are we going riding

Inspector just rang me up with news of overtime for next week, it's Mo & Tu, the rest days I'm off, so any day actually will suit ...

Guest PogArt Artur
31 minutes ago, Gasmantle said:

I can make any day so if you guys can agree something then I ought to be able to manage it too :)

Are we still looking at Saltaire ?

It might be interesting to visit Saltaire, why not :)

Guest PogArt Artur
1 hour ago, stephen said:

Saltaire  is only small tbh at least lister park is huge 

I thought you both know some special and interesting place to visit in Saltaire, like mentioned some time ago an old rail ways.

The centre of Saltaire is obviously too busy with traffic, shops & pedestrians, it would not be enjoyable at all to go around it, in group of three..?

I agree with @stephen, the safer is to meet in the park, out of traffic for sure. 

Edited by PogArt Artur

1 minute ago, PogArt Artur said:

I thought you both know some special and interesting place to visit in Saltaire, like mentioned some time ago an old rail ways.

The centre of Saltaire is obviously too busy with traffic, shops & pedestrians, it would be not enjoyable at all to go around it, in group of three..?

I agree with @stephen, the safer is to meet in the park, out of traffic for sure. 

There Roberts park in saltaire is only 1/4 size of lister park  

Guest PogArt Artur
42 minutes ago, stephen said:

There Roberts park in saltaire is only 1/4 size of lister park  

I see ...

I know the one at Shipley Glen only, Coach Rd, next to the kids playground and some local shops opposite.

Been ages I did visit this park, I don't remember how big or small it is :)

Thanks for vid, I'm not impressed with the park above, you're right @stephen.

BTW -> my app's weather for next week... ?

1433972547_SmartSelect_20190615-184721_3Dflipclockweather.thumb.jpg.fb1d9388ebb641a078276916e78fea1f.jpg

Edited by PogArt Artur

10 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

I see ...

I know the one at Shipley Glen only, Coach Rd, next to the kids playground and some local shops opposite.

Been ages I did visit this park, I don't remember how big or small it is :)

Thanks for vid, I'm not impressed with the park above, you're right @stephen.

BTW -> my app's weather for next week... ?

1433972547_SmartSelect_20190615-184721_3Dflipclockweather.thumb.jpg.fb1d9388ebb641a078276916e78fea1f.jpg

Here he goes with his shitty weather forecast again 😂

Here's mine

Screenshot-20190615-185528-bbc-mobile-we

Guest PogArt Artur
20 minutes ago, stephen said:

Here he goes with his shitty weather forecast again 😂

Here's mine

Screenshot-20190615-185528-bbc-mobile-we

I think it's time for me to change the forecasting app :)

hahahaaa :)

Guest PogArt Artur
32 minutes ago, Dzlchef said:

You poor weather abused folks. This is what the forecast should look like everyday...

Screenshot_20190615-160257_Weather.jpg

Hahahaaaa , great example :)

Because of the fact,that I'm living in UK's rainy weather conditions, I'm planning to upgrade to "OneWheel" instead... :)

I could ride it as standard EUC, but also in advance, I could use it as the kayak when streets are filled up by water :)

SmartSelect_20190616-001315_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7aebb85e6138c6f7ddeb032f9c11f105.jpg

Edited by PogArt Artur