NYC KS-16X DEMO 6/16/19 12PM

6 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

It must really suck to have to plan around your weather. Fortunately I rarely have that problem B)

Why don't you get it first :cry2: I thought this time will be West to East :crying:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kens said:

Why don't you get it first :cry2: I thought this time will be West to East :crying:

As explained in other thread(s), I told Jason that he can skip me.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

It must really suck to have to plan around your weather. Fortunately I rarely have that problem B)

Yeah... What would you do if the temperature ever dropped below 65°F ???   :wacko:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, houseofjob said:

Er something like that, currently filming.....

Mind sharing a picture or two? 

22 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

I was accumulating them for my video, but what do you wanna see?

Not the best one of course 🙄

Maybe a hint of the rear/break lights and the leds if they are full path around the wheel or not. 😏

Just a little peek 👀 for us unfortunately that is not blessed with a demo option on Sunday

29 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Does this work?

(FYI, they seem to be working out the FW kinks, as KS & Jason had me upgrade the FW to a 1.02, vs the 1.0 out of the box, so not sure if they'll tweak the all-around LEDs to implement a rear headlight pattern.... but for now, only the lower ankle-height separate LED slits for brake lighting unfortunately :huh:)

Nice thanks. Well I think KS worked on what they can't fix later first. So lighting programming is a small thing they can work out with firmware later/during production units reach dealer. 

So looking forward to your usual great reviews. 

I guess I will just have to settle with Le Mans motorracing this weekend, while you guys have a blast hopefully on Sunday. 

Edited by Unventor
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, houseofjob said:

I was accumulating them for my video, but what do you wanna see?

Chris is such a tease. Not even a hint as to whether the KS16X is truly drool worthy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, houseofjob said:

Does this work?

(FYI, they seem to be working out the FW kinks, as KS & Jason had me upgrade the FW to a 1.02, vs the 1.0 out of the box, so not sure if they'll tweak the all-around LEDs to implement a rear headlight pattern.... but for now, only the lower ankle-height separate LED slits for brake lighting unfortunately :huh:)

@houseofjob, did it appear to you that the new KSX16 is quieter than usual KS wheels? 

Edited by Adel

15 hours ago, houseofjob said:

Yes, but FWIW @US69 and King Song CN HQ are stating they are working on the final production Firmware to be quieter.

Yip!

You already have a more quiet wheel than the KS before....but KS is still working on Firmware to make it even quieter....

Engeneers priority at the moment...firmware modding!