MCM5 340 wh - is it worth it?

Hey guys,

Currently riding an Mten3 but looking for another wheel. In my coutry it's only possible to obtain an MCM5 340 Wh (67.2 V) (good price) or 800 Wh (84V) (much more expensive than Mten3). 

Question is, is an MCM5 with 340 wh - a good purchase? Considering it's got a 900W (?) motor.

Now I don't need a really large range. I've only been able to ride to 50% of my Mten3 (a 20 km trip) and it's enough range for my needs (I don't have much time to ride).

The specs say a 340wh will deliver about 30 km of range, what would be the "real" range (I weight 85 kg)? And will this battery size somehow impact the agility/safety of the wheel?

Thanks!

I put 700+ miles on my MCM4 340wh here in NYC. My first wheel. It was plenty enough for a good time and commuting. 

edited: Don't get the 67v version (didnt realize there was one). stick with the 800wh 84v.

Edited by dieterGRAMS

nowhere near 30 km lol.. more like 15 unless youre going 15 kph and babying it.. 15 fun km.. is it worth it? to me no, absolutely not 340 wh is laughable especially on something with a 1500W motor and top speed of 40 kph.. different people will give you different answers maybe you only go to work and back which is 1 km away on it i dont know lol only you can know if it will be worth it but dont expect to get any more than 15 km of fun on it