Your next wheel....

zentype

Just curious what other wheel addicts here are eyeing as their possible next purchase....

I tell myself that once the Ninebot P come out and they upgrade the KS 18" to the larger motor, I'll get these eventually and then I'll be set for a good, long while....

... that's what I tell myself at least :wacko:

While I own the 14C (love it) and the E+ (great).... The reason I want the P is for times I want the cushier ride of the 16" Ninebot but with the added security of a beefier motor... I do plan to upgrade to a larger battery via 1rad werkstatt eventually... And the reason I want the KS 18" is the ability to sit on the unit. Sounds like a great way to get around longer distances... 

The E+ then will be designated for friends that want to learn (keep the P shiny) or buddies that want to go riding along. 

Are there any other people like me waiting for a specific wheel before they can say "OK I'm done for a while" (at least until the next new tech is released ;))

I'll stay with the E+ until the next best looking coolest 16" comes out in 2 years I figure. With this forum its quite easy to stay on top of the market and find out what manufacturer has the upper hand by then. ;) Since 20kph are easily enough for me (I plan to live another 60 years) I dont need the fastest, but I like to ride comfy safe and stylish.

These forums are dangerous... I'm now eyeing a Gotway msuper 18 hspeed now myself.... Since it's like the SR-71 of EUs...

If there was a "banging head against wall" emoticon I'd be using it right now... 

"Savings? Who needs Savings?"

My next wheel has not been built yet. It will weight 6kg, have a range of 60km, top speed 20km/h and is approved of never shutting down but beeping, tilting and slowing gently down before it saves it's own life. Yes and it will have slightly larger footrests. Maybe Apple should construct one ;-) 

I just purchased the msuper HS and I'm in love with the wheel. My girlfriend is not that happy with me since taking delivery of it. The next wheel I buy will be the next msuper or whatever gotway makes that is faster then mine. I'm very impressed buy the quality of this wheel and the speed is just scary

I just purchased the msuper HS and I'm in love with the wheel. My girlfriend is not that happy with me since taking delivery of it. The next wheel I buy will be the next msuper or whatever gotway makes that is faster then mine. I'm very impressed buy the quality of this wheel and the speed is just scary

So is she not happy because of being neglected? Or does she fear for your mortal life? ;)

How's your riding coming along? If I remember this is your first wheel right? Where in NY do you ride to take it to top speed?

I'm seriously considering getting one (I recently had to ride on a bike path for a long stretch and could have used the extra speed) but I know the 16" models will be coming out by both Gotway and KS... Also the beefier 18" KS that has been rumored.... so looking I'm looking at all the options. But the Gotway is looking really good.

So is she not happy because of being neglected? Or does she fear for your mortal life? ;)

How's your riding coming along? If I remember this is your first wheel right? Where in NY do you ride to take it to top speed?

I'm seriously considering getting one (I recently had to ride on a bike path for a long stretch and could have used the extra speed) but I know the 16" models will be coming out by both Gotway and KS... Also the beefier 18" KS that has been rumored.... so looking I'm looking at all the options. But the Gotway is looking really good.

I live in Queens which is about 10 minutes from Manhattan and I just ride in the streets.  If I'm on the main road I'm riding next to cars and in side streets I'm flying in between  street to sidewalk.  It's my first wheel and I must say I feel I'm pretty good at this point.  I can take this thing to top speed on pretty uneven roads and I keep it under control.  The HS version is a monster and I really can't see anything being much better then it right now. I know it's my first wheel but I'm so happy I picked the Msuper!!

Sounds awesome! I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger :)  Have you ever been on any hills where you felt the motor was struggling at all? I'm fairly sure I want to go with the high speed version. But worry about one post mentioning the lack of torque.... I encounter some pretty steep hills on some bike trails I've ridden...

Archived