Lemons or lemonade? Just want to know.

Gotwheels

The Airwheel doesn't seem to get much love on this forum. Is there something wrong with them?

I have 2 of them for sale and no one is remotely interested. They are brand new and I said make an offer. Nothing!

just wondering if I have the lemon of the electric unicycle world here? 

6 hours ago, Gotwheels said:

The Airwheel doesn't seem to get much love on this forum. Is there something wrong with them?

Yes. Airwheel wheels do not have such good parameters as other companies' wheels. They have small batteries, weak engines and outdated design.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

not to be rude, but they just suck in general, they are not comparable in any way to the likes of EUCs made by inmotion, ninebot, gotway, kingsong, or rockwheel.. try ebay, because the people on these forums are most likely at least somewhat experienced riders, or knowledgeable, so why would they be interested in such an inferior product.. ebay is a much larger, and generally much less experienced user base, so they might be interested in buying one on the cheap to just see if they even liked it, or for their kid to put around on, as i did with my original very first wheel, which i rode for about 20 mins before i upgraded it lmao.. if someone is on these forums, they likely already have at least one wheel, and if they dont they will soon come to the realization of what is a good choice from just reading the forums or recommendations from other members

Edited by Rywokast
  • Like 1

These are the kinds of wheels you want to keep around to give someone that has never done this a go on. They are also great wheels to bridge that first week of training when you crash it 500 times.

After that it just becomes a piece of junk tbh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ir_fuel said:

These are the kinds of wheels you want to keep around to give someone that has never done this a go on. They are also great wheels to bridge that first week of training when you crash it 500 times.

After that it just becomes a piece of junk tbh.

actually i dont even train people on mine.. i literally threw it out, its far too uncomfortable and was giving people bruised shins and a sour image of EUCs that i tried to train on it.. the ninebot now has that job lol