Will be in Cali June 22-29

fryman

I will be in California June 22-29th and looks like I would be available for a group ride the 22nd -24th.  I will be staying near Solana Beach.  So, a big ask; if anyone is setting up a group ride and if anyone would be willing to let me borrow a wheel that would be awesome.

Edited by fryman
Chang location

2 hours ago, Dzlchef said:

@Marty Backe Maybe we need a Griffith Park ride sometime in there?  It’d be a hike for @fryman but definitely worth it!  I have a new wheel that needs some trail time! 

Yeah. I just got back from a road trip and I'm decompressing. Can't think of planning any rides right now, but hey, you know Griffith better than me - go for it :D

I was going to ask you, but I'll piggy back on this subject since you mentioned it. Did you get the Nikola??? Thoughts?

Really surprised since you were so pinning your hopes on the 16X.

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Yeah. I just got back from a road trip and I'm decompressing. Can't think of planning any rides right now, but hey, you know Griffith better than me - go for it :D

I was going to ask you, but I'll piggy back on this subject since you mentioned it. Did you get the Nikola??? Thoughts?

Really surprised since you were so pinning your hopes on the 16X.

I’m flying home today so haven’t even seen the Nikola yet. I’ll put together a ride plan tomorrow once I have some time to decompress. 

• Like 1