Aliexpress Nikola Europe

Bluelizard

Hello guys,

v5f user here, I've put around 700km into the wheel in the past few months mainly using it for shopping and going to work with the help of a train.

Love this little wheel but it is not enough to get to most of the places as a primary mode of transportation.

Now I'm looking for a new wheel, mostly interested in the 16x or the Nikola. Found this on Aliexpress, it seems to be the only way that is shipped from the EU so I can avoid taxes.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Gotway-Nikola-electric-scooter-monowheel-one-wheel-scooter-84V-2100WH-2000W-motor-self-balancing-scooter/33029972958.html

Is this legit or is there any other seller or site where i can buy from europe or without taxes?

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/12/2019 at 2:54 PM, Wonderwebb said:

I also used this seller this month for my MSX delivery took 14 days to UK  and no taxes . I would definitely recommend 

I used green and fashion travelling shop.

still waiting 😩

On 6/6/2019 at 3:21 PM, Bluelizard said:

from europe or without taxes?

speedyfeet.co.uk, electricunicycles.eu, elektro-sport.de, 1-radwerkstatt.de, ecodrift.ru, ...

Most if not all Aliexpress sellers will first ship the wheel to an EU warehouse, and the wheel will be shipped to the customer tax-free from within EU. I do like to confirm this by messaging the seller before ordering though.

10 hours ago, mrelwood said:

speedyfeet.co.uk, electricunicycles.eu, elektro-sport.de, 1-radwerkstatt.de, ecodrift.ru, ...

Most if not all Aliexpress sellers will first ship the wheel to an EU warehouse, and the wheel will be shipped to the customer tax-free from within EU. I do like to confirm this by messaging the seller before ordering though.

The Ali vendor had stock in Spain so no taxes I paid £50 more than green and fashion  as I wanted fast shipping and not to pay any tax . 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wonderwebb said:

The Ali vendor had stock in Spain so no taxes I paid £50 more than green and fashion  as I wanted fast shipping and not to pay any tax . 

I wish I’d done the same - though he’s had good reviews and his comms can be good.

He said 17-20 days before I ordered.

Ordered 31st May

He said 15-23 days from HK to Germany (not sure the method of transport on this leg).

It went from HK 10th June.

He said 15-23 days from HK to Germany then 2-3 days to U.K.

🙄

Anyone considering the Nikola, do not buy right now! If your order is in, I would cancel or return the order if at all possible.

This is my personal opinion on the GlueGate. Everyone can of course take an educated risk: