Jump to content
photorph

So I got my MSX 100v 1240 wh 2 days ago, and Gotway confirmed MSX Plus 100v 1845 wh. So upsetting!

Recommended Posts

I just got mine a couple of weeks ago, I bet you are looking at a 50% loss at this point, the new model seems to smoke the old one by miles unless you can find someone who doesn't know about the new model to buy it, anyone dropping that kind of money is going for the plus :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This makes 16X and 18XL looks outdated :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did some quick research and this is what I found:

EUCservice.com is based in Poland and they do some customisations. This doesn't seem to be an official Gotway product.
Also sending from Poland to the US would cost shipping and customs. I also doubt you would be getting much help or support overseas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

I did some quick research and this is what I found:

EUCservice.com is based in Poland and they do some customisations. This doesn't seem to be an official Gotway product.
Also sending from Poland to the US would cost shipping and customs. I also doubt you would be getting much help or support overseas.

 

So it is official from gotway based on what eucservice told me.  The gotway factory makes it at the request of eucservice.  Shipping is free per website, I added it to cart.  

Yea not sure about support overseas.

3 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Good question! Is this official or not?

 

Seems like it is based on what they told me.  Hoping ewheels can verify it.  I wish gotway was better at communicating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Brian Morris said:

I just got mine a couple of weeks ago, I bet you are looking at a 50% loss at this point, the new model seems to smoke the old one by miles unless you can find someone who doesn't know about the new model to buy it, anyone dropping that kind of money is going for the plus :(

50% loss for a brand new MSX??  That’s crazy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, photorph said:

50% loss for a brand new MSX??  That’s crazy.  

Don't mind him. 

A 50% loss for a brand new MSX is overly exaggerated. :efef927839:

I'd said about 49% loss is more accurate.. :efefa6edcf: (I kid I kid.. maybe 10% to 20% loss?)

 

Or you can try to contact Jason to do an exchange? I remember Jason took someones KS18S back because the buyer thinks it was a mistake (A+++ service). In the mean time don't put any more miles on it :efee565ab0:

Edited by Kens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, photorph said:

Jak widać na zdjęciu, MSX plus jest oficjalny. Daniel Kot z serwisu EUC współpracuje z Lukasem z drogi, a ich fabryka zwiększa produkcję, powiedział też, że ma kontakt z Jasonem z Ewheels o dostarczeniu przesyłki do USA na podstawie tego, co mi powiedzieli. Jest to naprawdę frustrujące, ponieważ moim idealnym kołem było 100V z większym zasięgiem i kupiłem 100V 1240h, zakładając, że wkrótce nie osiągną 100V z większym zasięgiem. I właśnie wypuścili moje idealne koło.

Jeśli wszystkie te informacje są dokładne, czy ktoś chce kupić MSX z 10 milami na nim? Wezmę 200-300 strat, abym mógł dostać nową. Zakupione od Ewheelsa jak tydzień temu.    :(

 

Ale czy ktoś może to potwierdzić? Jestem nowy w świecie EUC i nie słyszałem o eucservice.  

 

 

61747960_10215132990738270_2825682567703822336_n.jpg

That's right, I'm a friend from Daniel Cat's website and we have interesting offers and upgrades

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, diegoxxx said:

That's right, I'm a friend from Daniel Cat's website and we have interesting offers and upgrades

 

Can you clarify how it would work for a US buyer?  What warranty is there, what about post purchase support?  is shipping cost included?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its not just the battery, but the top speed, for us that want to go faster at times or just to have that extra room in case, 70km/h or 44ml., but Im really looking forward to Monster Plus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kens said:

Or you can try to contact Jason to do an exchange? I remember Jason took someones KS18S back because the buyer thinks it was a mistake

 Emailed him and just waiting for response!  I would be very happy if he could do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im trying to adjust my gotway Tesla max speed through my app but i can't seem to figure out how. 

 

Can someone help me? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, photorph said:

 

Czy możesz wyjaśnić, jak to będzie działać dla amerykańskiego nabywcy? Jaka jest gwarancja, a co z obsługą po zakupie? jest wliczony koszt wysyłki?  

soon I will contact ewheels we will send to USA. we need time. customs tax payment is a problem, we will want to do for America and, for all of you, all best. We have to talk to Jason, poland would like to give you in America, all updates  , in gotway, we want to use the fastest wheels we love speed and Gotway we love updates in wheels, and we are a professional service

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, photorph said:

 Emailed him and just waiting for response!  I would be very happy if he could do that.

I might be interested if eWheels can't take it back, let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

I might be interested if eWheels can't take it back, let me know.

Where are you located?  I’m just trying to figure a few things out.  

I guess the answer from ewheels wasn’t very clear.  They said “ it's a non-standard modification that's just being offered by this Polish Dealer, they're doing custom one-off pack modifications.

I didn’t get  reply about whether they will be getting the “100v MSX plus” or not.  Or if they would take mine back for a swap to the plus.  I am going to assume they won’t be getting it I suppose since it seems like only this Poland dealer EUC service is doing it.  But EUC service says they are trying to find a way to send it to them, Ewheels mentioned nothing about that.  

I will sell my MSX 100v for a very nice price to you IF I can get some some sort of confirmation that this “100v MSX plus” is attainable to me in the US within a 2-3 week time frame.  But it doesn’t look it like it is.  
 
Communication with gotway and foreign dealers in English is difficult.  I think this is a big issue.  
Edited by photorph

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, photorph said:

Where are you located?  I’m just trying to figure a few things out.  

I guess the answer from ewheels wasn’t very clear.  They said “ it's a non-standard modification that's just being offered by this Polish Dealer, they're doing custom one-off pack modifications.

I didn’t get  reply about whether they will be getting the “100v MSX plus” or not.  Or if they would take mine back for a swap to the plus.  I am going to assume they won’t be getting it I suppose since it seems like only this Poland dealer EUC service is doing it.  But EUC service says they are trying to find a way to send it to them, Ewheels mentioned nothing about that.  

I will sell my MSX 100v for a very nice price to you IF I can get some some sort of confirmation that this “100v MSX plus” is attainable to me in the US within a 2-3 week time frame.  But it doesn’t look it like it is.  
 
Communication with gotway and foreign dealers in English is difficult.  I think this is a big issue.  

pm send....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3000 watts? is it not only 2000? or what did I miss...? 

glad I'm in Germany... if it's all true I will pick one up and give you a review guys 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to improve the parameters 2000w motor 4000 peak 1845wh we do modifications

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2019 at 7:57 AM, diegoxxx said:

We need to improve the parameters 2000w motor 4000 peak 1845wh we do modifications

Absolutely, want to see more pooowwah! :D

But just out of curiosity, what difference would that make unless the firmware also receive a mod as well?

Ok we are lucky cause GW is not so invasive with the limitations I suppose, but other than that how does it work, how to extract more power just cause there is more cells in parallel. It is a genuinely meant question, after doing the Hansolo 2400Wh mod to my 84v MSX  (again props to Hansolo for that) I know I have more range, in terms of power I think it's the same except for perhaps I can hold that power for longer.  Lift cut off speed right after modded and fully charged I saw 77.7km/h, in that sense already more limited than 100v version of course, but before that I got 75´ish km/h so much consider that to be within margin of error or something to that effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2019 at 8:42 PM, photorph said:

As you can see in the photo, the MSX plus is official.  Daniel Kot from EUC service is working with Lukas from gotway and their factory is ramping up production, he also said he is in touch with Jason from Ewheels about getting a shipment to the US based on what they told me.  This is really frustrating, because my ideal wheel was the 100v with more range and I bought the 100v 1240h assuming they won't be making a 100v with higher range soon.  And they just released my perfect wheel.

If all this info is accurate, does anyone want to buy an MSX with 10 miles on it?  I'll take a 200-300 loss so I can get this new one.  Purchased from ewheels like a week ago.    :(

 

But can anyone validate all this?  I am new to the EUC world and haven't heard of eucservice.  

 

 

61747960_10215132990738270_2825682567703822336_n.jpg

I can find those numbers on anybody’s website. All say 1230wh for the 100v. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More parallel cells will result in less voltage sag for a given current draw on the pack. This reduced voltage sag will increase the top speed potentially. If the packs aren't sagging much with the current 4P 100V battery, I doubt you will see much increase in top speed from these 6P  100V units. I too am curious if Gotway will put the new higher powered monster motor into the MSX at some point.

 

You can currenting order the 1845WH MSX here:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33053195036.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.6b843c00tsYLDC

 

 

Edited by BleepBloopBlop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...