MTen3 or mcm5 (I already have a problem)

I've had my MSX for 5 days now, and I already want another wheel at the other end of the spectrum. I will be using this next wheel for local zipping around on smooth surfaces. I just sold my trampa mountainboard so I have the cash burning a hole. 

Which wheel accelerates faster up to 15 miles an hour. Opinions on handling and fun factor between the two. 

I have both. If you never plan to go more than 15mph, then nothing beats the fun factor better than an MTen3. No handle but it's pretty light at about 22lbs. It will fit in a large backpack. But personally, I think the MCM5 is so much more versatile. Goes faster, smoother at higher speeds, and of course better range. Zero to 15?? probably pretty close but it's a different feel, on the MTen3 you feel like you are going so fast even at 15mph. I chase my 6 year around him on the MTen3 and me on the MCM5. Right now I think the MCM5 is the only one I can catch him on due to it's zippiness. 

You can't go wrong with either.