Ninebot Z6 for sale (UK only)

Just putting the feelers out really. I am maybe able to upgrade myself to a new wheel, but would need to sell my Z6.

I would want £600 for it which I think it's worth, given what I paid only 6 weeks ago plus I have recently spent £50 wrapping it, replacing bolts (just cos I like shiny stuff) and re-gripping the footplates.

It's also only done around 430 miles so a huge amount of life left in both the wheel and the battery pack.

Postage is a lot of money, I think around £75 so meeting in person would be a lot better. I am willing to travel for fuel money (at 55mpg) up to say 150 miles from Billericay, Essex. Maybe we could meet each other somewhere if you are further away.

It's a cracking wheel, everything works perfectly and it looks the business. I had no intention of selling it as I love it to bits but I recently sold a couple of things so have enough dough to go towards something else.

If anyone shows an interest I will ensure you have 1st dibs if and when it goes up for sale. If it does, I think it will be in the next week or so.

I won't bother posting pics as its largely unchanged from what I posted in this thread recently:

Edited by Planemo
Updated title as now for sale

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Sam, yes still got it but things have taken a bit of a turn since I started this topic. At the time I did have a Z10 on order in the uk which meant a week or so delivery but the supplier messed me about so I had to cancel. I have since ordered from China which will be 6 to 8 weeks from now I reckon. If it was down to me I would let the Z6 go now and just wait without a wheel in order to make a sale but 99% of the time I ride with my daughter and I havent got it in me to tell her we couldnt ride together for that long. I think she woukd be quite upset :(If you can wait then great but I understand it if you need a wheel before then.

A shame because Bournemouth is doable as well. If you drive we could meet halfway or something. Its about 3hrs each way otherwise.

• Upvote 1

Where did you order the z10 from just out of interest? 

Also how much would you pay for a second hand z10? as there is a bloke in Poole selling one for £1250. 

You think £1250 is fair?

Segway Ninebot Z10 EUC electric bike unicycle.  £1800  Purchased new on 04th March 2019,
https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/segway-ninebot-z10-euc-electric-bike-unicycle-1800-purchased-new-on-04th-march-2019/1342896553?utm_source=WhatsApp&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: £ 1,250

4 hours ago, Sam Watt said:

You think £1250 is fair?

Put it this way, I bought my Z10 new for the same money from China.

There's currently a second hand Z6 on Ebay for £900 which is why I thought my price was cheap.

They will always be quite a bit pricier over here though as A: people don't want to wait and B: buying used in the UK pretty much guarantees that you won't get a DOA wheel which is always a risk from China. It's not like you can really send it back, and therefore £1250+ is a lot of money for most people to gamble.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Derek,

Yes I still have the Z6 and am enjoying it. I am now about 3 weeks into what will likely be an 8 week delivery for the Z10. As soon as the Z10 hits Europe and tracking becomes active the Z6 will go up for sale.

Cheers

No, not yet! Im currently a Xiaomi M365 scooter rider at the mo, probably 4 of us in Wickford with the same scoots that are out and about at the moment (or that atleast use them regularly zipping around town). Im looking at getting a wheel to compliment the scoot, more than likely a used E+ or S2! Just waiting for something to come up in here or ebay. As much as I would love your z6 its just out of reach at the moment, for my first EUC Looking fir something second hand £400 tops, pref £300 so just keeping my eye out! Heard your from Billericay, so only down the road, im a Billericay Town FC supporter too! Love the wrap on the z6 id be scared stiff to scratch it! Good to hear from u! Alex

Ah ok, maybe if you get a wheel we could hook up. Yeah the Z has picked up a few scuffs since the wrap but overall its pretty much the same. I am going out for a ride tomorrow with my daughter, think we will try Thorndon Park.

You should be quite safe riding around Wickford given the cop shop closed down some time back. I bet you dont see a bobby there for months at a time!

Well, ive been commuting to work and back for the last 5 months on my electric scooter which is a 5 mile return commute, and in all honesty I have seen a police car 3 times! First time the cop wasnt slightly intrested and I was with my daughter on her kick scoot, second time I just lost him lol and third time the cop car was just parked, so yeah its dead safe! Memorial Park in Wickford would be a great place to wheel on so that is the first place I'll head to. Potentially could have a wheel very soon so fingers crossed! Would be great to wheel out somewhere in the future too! Ill save your username and will stay in touch! Hope u have fun at Thorndon, miles to roam there! Cheers! Alex

OK, with the recent arrival of my Z10 the Z6 is now formally up for sale :)

I will post up some pics later that I took yesterday. It hasn't really changed much since the link I posted at the top of this thread above but I like to be upfront as it has gone over a couple of times since so the wrap has picked up a few scratches here and there but still looks mean as hell. Current mileage is only 550 although there will be a few more to go on that as I fully charged it to get app and battery monitor screenshots and I don't like leaving it fully charged.

All cells are nicely within balance spec and everything works perfectly. Never once let me down. Only upgraded to the Z10 as I wanted more mileage.

I was going to remove the Luk pedal openers to fit them onto my Z10 but I am inclined to leave them on for the lucky buyer and I will just get some new ones.

Was asking £600 but I will take £550 if sold to a member on this forum. Otherwise it goes on Ebay for £600.

A cracking wheel for less than a new V5 in the UK! :)

Edit: I only have one of the lower pads that fits round the bottom of the wheel. I never liked them myself but if you really wanted to you can buy them from Ali/Ebay.

Edited by Planemo