Already an 2nd version of the Nikola ?!?

Found this on Facebook in the EUC page - you'd think they'd learn to let the "old" version get off-loaded from the boat before revealing the new ones...  though I must say I do perfer the black body to the while strips....

357290793_ScreenShot2019-05-29at4_39_51PM.thumb.png.06b8de97f9b53c8da78ccd99c97a4017.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The 100V version tends to appear suddenly and without warning, but there are a few things that jump out. I don’t know Chinese, but:

1845Wh!

3000W?!?!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

LOL, typical forum, take small things and run :lol:

3kW max, apparently, not nominal. But the Chinese shops (and even the MFR's) like to mess these spec sheets up like on the regular, so I wouldn't put a lot of faith in this.

I also have a hard time believing they made a second, bigger shell that will fit 1845wh (and not the predicted 1230Wh), but remains to be seen I guess.

61240273_833237290365179_148912130104072

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the English version and thoughts.   Sure would be nice if Gotway actually had a marketing arm to ensure synchronized messages, specs and release of information.

Even so, 1845 Wh and 3000W max is still interesting depending on what they charge for it.

3 hours ago, houseofjob said:

3kW max, apparently, not nominal. 

IIRC, the max power ratings are way above that already. I might be wrong though.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, houseofjob said:

Yup, further confirming why I don't trust any of this.

Do you believe the battery capacity?

43 minutes ago, Lucas Alexander Oliver said:

They’re shipping out on the 31st.  Should have em by the first cpl days in June. Can’t wait was. There will always be a new wheel coming out.  It’s the nature of the consumer beast.  I will love and enjoy my 84volt nikola   It doesn’t have to be the fastest or best.   Just mine. Lol. 👍

Did Jason tell you the 31st? Recently? If true, I (we) should receive the request for Payment-Of-The Balance now.

11 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Did Jason tell you the 31st? Recently? If true, I (we) should receive the request for Payment-Of-The Balance now.

Yes I received my email and link for payment today.   He said they’ve cleared customs and are still on time to be shipped on the 31st..... 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lucas Alexander Oliver said:

Yes I received my email and link for payment today.   He said they’ve cleared customs and are still on time to be shipped on the 31st..... 

Thanks! If I don't see an e-mail tomorrow I'll follow-up.

Since I live about 10-miles from EWheels shipping, my wheels arrive the next day.