Busted ACMs+ shell - replacements or alternatives?

I recently acquired a well-used ACMs+; it's a super fun wheel and a huge upgrade from my v5F.

I hopped off a curb going slow on my commute the other day and the pedal caught the curb and I fell off and the wheel bounced into the road, spun out and did a bunch of super fast backflips before landing on the charging port and stopping. The charging port section got smashed in and the seam on the back side of the shell has opened up and I can't figure out why it won't close. I was able to finagle the broken part of the shell with the charging port out of the hole so I could plug it in. No connections were severed and the wheel still runs and charges fine so I'll probably keep riding it carefully, but I want to get the shell replaced ASAP.

• Does anyone have an old ACMs+ shell they'd be willing to sell/ship to me? If not, any ideas on where I can find one?
  • Would it be possible to take the wheel/motor/batteries/board from my ACM and transplant them into a different 16 in wheel shell?
  • Any ideas other than wrapping it up in gorilla tape?

Thanks!

IMG_20190527_154448.thumb.jpg.a4d4091b95555f200cfa5b915a7bed9f.jpg