Sign in to follow this  
jojo33

Ninebot One Z10 1211€ Europe fast delivery 7 days max {update October 11)

Posted (edited)

For last promo see last post, thanks

Edited by jojo33

Posted (edited)

Update 02/07/2019

Bad news

Personally
I am a member of this forum
I can not publish a good deal
if the dealer is not honest

If they are not honest with their partner
They will not be honest with their customers
so with forum members
in consequence I do not associate my name, my reputation with these resellers

I experienced the shipping garantee
Gearbest did not honor its commitments
(I ordered a phone that was stolen on the way)
Gearbest was not responsive
After opening a ticket,
Gearbest let my ticket hang over for a month
it was a real disaster
Paypal was also not responsive, I had no news from them after a month
I had to make the claims myself with the French Post who refunded me
I asked Gearbest to refund me for the shipping guarantee fee, they refused
So
I do not advise you anymore to take Gearbest's shipping guarantee

Edited by jojo33

Unfortunately, today I'm not going to say any more positive things about Gearbest

Many people here know that I am affiliated with Gearbest and that I receive commissions, usually with my good deal.

I want to tell you all that I prefer my position as a forum member to my Gearbest affiliate position

I had serious issue with gearbest customer service two month ago, for an order, and they were not honest with me

I lost money, They did not even want to use the shipping garantee for refund my order lost
I paid for the shipping garantee for nothing, The package never arrived, In addition Paypal didn't want to refund me, because of Gearbest who blocked the ticket i had opened with Gearbest order

I am affiliated with Gearbest, but they have been horrible, the worst experience with them, If they were not honest with me, they might not be honest with other members

Drop the transport warranty and if there is a problem, treat it directly with Paypal only, otherwise Gearbest will make the ticket last two months
To wait for a euc two months, and wait another two months to change it if any issue, ...no, i'm not agree
For me Gearbest it's over
it's thieves
in addition I must announce you something else that I discovered...

Posted (edited)

The Z10 is since last month on sale in France, on the official website of Segway Ninebot, it is delivered in two three days and costs € 1,999

It's sure it's expensive, knowing that the original price in China is around 1289 euros ¥ 9999 元 http://shop.ninebot.cn/index.php/Home/Detail/index.html?gid = 92

Gearbest sells it for 1611 euros
but is no longer trustworthy to me

I do not recommend buying from Geatrbest

You will wait two months, and in view of my recent experience, the shipping garantee, is not reliable

To know that the shops market place on Gearbest that sell the products inmotion and ninebot are actually managed directly by staff of these two companies

so prices are set not by gearbest like last year (One Z10 prices were around 1300 euros...) but by Segway Ninebot and Inmotion

via Globalgrow the company that manages Gearbest https://www.gw-ec.com/home/index

Shop the Z10 here for Europa

https://shop.segway.com/de-de/58/-ninebot-by-segway-z10

Edited by jojo33

Posted (edited)

Z10 for 1545 euros actually with Gearbest (it's a good price but....)

Z6 for 872 euros

Edited by jojo33

for those interested  Ninebot One Z10 1454 € with gearbest , it's a good price {update September 18}

Edited by jojo33

The best prive seen with Gearbest, One Z10 for 1211.79€ , from european warehouse, without shipping fees (around 50 euros max), fast delivery 7 days max ("Shipping Time: 2-7 business days ) 

Sign in to follow this