The lightest EUC

hyiu00

32 minutes ago, IPS Malta said:

I can say the same, I'm just missing my S5 in my collection since the LHOTZ. Where do you ride in HK?

Thanks for your reply.  IPS comes out with the S5 after the I5, but S5 is too heavy for my taste.  I just wish IPS can continue to make improvement on the lightweight EUC area.  The I5 is really good for short distance travel when going to/from work from the Hong Kong MTR station.  I believe the lightweight EUC area will pickup once the authorities work out the laws for personal electric vehicles.  As for most people now, since it is not legal anyway, might as well buy the most powerful and highest speed wheel.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oh I thought something got sorted out there. I ride mine in SZ when I am there. Yes totally agree, the S5 is nice to have for its better specs but the everyday commuting, the i5 is excellent

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have to say that the I5 is really suitable for crowded street like Hong Kong since it is designed for slow speed anyway.  I usually ride it as slow as the walking speed of most pedestrian and it feels just like walking on a crowded street without bordering others.  However, when the wheel was new, I had tried slowly riding up really steep hills in Hong Kong at my weight of 80kg and it can do hill climb better than my previous Inmotion V5D which tilted before reaching the top of the hill.  This is why I really want to give a thumbs up on the I5 to be used in short distance, hilly, and crowded street just like in Hong Kong.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yesterday, the small I5 finally arrived after three weeks. After 5 minutes of familiarization I was immediately familiar with the agile device. Very pleasant to drive, in the Android app it was possible to increase the maximum speed to 25 km/h, I have not had any beep noise on the trip. I'm very satisfied. Thumbs up!

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have bought from Aliexpress, even more pieces. (Now I have 2 of them) I love the IPS i5, even though I do not use very often. I consider it as a KEYHOLDER! (It is always in the back of the seat in my car. I use it for shorter distance jumping out. In the city and smaller excurtsion I use my Inmotion V8+