Anybody else's notifications going crazy?

Since yesterday I'm getting no notifications for some followed threads, or heavily delayed ones, and now multiple notifications for the same thing.

Not a big problem, just wanted to mention it. Maybe it helps.

Example:

1.jpg

Edited by meepmeepmayer

2 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Getting funnier. 3 posts in the Photo Thread (one of the bad threads, maybe it's related to this specific thread?) just gave me this when opening the forum:D

2.jpg

Bob and Pog are hogging the thread. 

9 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Bob and Pog are hogging the thread. 

:roflmao:

Sounds like the name of a 1960s boy band : "Bob & and the Pogs" 😂

But this would usually be "Bob commented on the photo thread" if he's the only one who's commented there when you check your notifications. If Pog comments too before you check your notifications, you'd get "Bob and Pog", and if Marty and Unventor reply too, you'd get one notification to cover them all. I'm getting the whole cumulative history, as I'm 4 notifications instead of 1: "Bob commented", "Bob & Pog commented", "Bob, Pog and Marty", "Bob, Pog, Marty & Unventor" 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just experienced this for the first time. I got 3 notifications listed under the notification bell that @houseofjob made a posting. All 3 pointed to the identical post: 

8 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

This time it's 12 at once! For a single reply on one thread:whistling: Looking forward to see how many when I open the forum the next time:D

4.jpg

I just got the exact same slew of notifications. Something is definitely going south, fast. Does @John Eucist know about this yet?

No more problem for me.

For a few days, I got a bunch of notifications that some accounts changed their profile picture whenever I first looked at the activity tab after logging in. But that's gone now, too.

Lets just say, the last week the notification system was acting strange, but currently it seems to be ok.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, John Eucist said:

How is it recently? If it's still doing it I'll file a support ticket.

I haven't noticed any odd behavior for over a week. Looks like it healed itself :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...