Gotway Monster 2019

17 hours ago, Darrell Wesh said:

Huh? Where? Look at the item description

Follow the link that I posted above on a computer and it takes you to this listing description by Green.  Not sure what listing you are looking at, as it obviously states the specs/description for an 84v wheel, contrary to the point I was making by posting about these specs being offered in a 100v Monster! (maybe it's because you are using the cellphone app)

[Green Fashion] Aliexpress professional EUC sales shop,all the goods for the latest goods,original products,not overstock inventory,do not sell products of quality problems. The best service shops are highly valued in international forums.Here,you buy,Rest assured.

Click Follow to become Followers and enjoy the membership price and membership gifts.

2460WH is the upgrade version of the seller, the original 1845WH is modified. The battery used is NCR18650GA, adding 615WH battery
HTB1OTDjd.GF3KVjSZFvq6z_nXXar.jpgHTB1Cm97cQxz61VjSZFtq6yDSVXaV.jpg

On 6/21/2019 at 9:25 AM, MacPara said:

Sent an email to Jane. I also put a question on the FB page but there's so much traffic it will probably go down in the noise.

Got word back from Gotway about fitting batteries from an ACM2 1600Wh into the v3 Monster:

3:48 AM (3 hours ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif
it can be fitted.

Edited by MacPara
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, MacPara said:

Got word back from Gotway about fitting batteries from an ACM2 1600Wh into the v3 Monster:

ALL 1600wh 84Volt batteries (2x800wh) from ACMv2 or ACM2/Msuper V3s can be fitted into the newer 84V: MSX, Monster and Nikola 84Volts....

Thats why so much 0Wh Versions are offered…..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just sent a question to Green and Fashion Traveling Shop in AliExpress regarding which MOSFETs were used in 84v Monster V3. really hope Gotwayy used the BIG mosfets and no glue .

PQ

Screenshot_20190626-094843.png

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Peter Q said:

Just sent a question to Green and Fashion Traveling Shop in AliExpress regarding which MOSFETs were used in 84v Monster V3. really hope Gotwayy used the BIG mosfets and no glue .

PQ

Screenshot_20190626-094843.png

The Big "247" Mosfets and new Boards are allready longtime in use in the Monster 84V. Around the time since MSX is existing!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ben Kim said:

Rumor is all the V3s are being delayed from shipping due to a bluetooth connectivity issue. Any truth to that?

I saw this on Facebook, but do not know whether there is any truth in it.

• Archee Jan Bloch
    Archee Jan Bloch the monster V3 is still not ready to ship, they have issues with the speakers communicating with board..

Edited by fbhb

14 hours ago, Ben Kim said:

Well, I pulled the trigger on the 100V V3 2460Wh  “custom” Monster from the aforementioned Aliexpress seller, i’ve heard the bluetooth speaker needs to be removed to fit the extra cells. Any truth to this? 

Keep us updated about this 'custom'! Once you have it, can you open up both lids and show us the internals, batteries in particular? 'Gratz with your purchase, BTW, lovely wheel! 😎👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

All the New Black Carbon finish shell parts are now available on Ali if you need to refresh the look of your existing Monster: Newest Gotway Monster 22inch black shell Carbon black shell full set

HTB1noC6cWSs3KVjSZPiq6AsiVXaA.jpg

HTB1yIWYc.GF3KVjSZFoq6zmpFXaT.jpg

HTB1WVGYc.GF3KVjSZFmq6zqPXXai.jpg

HTB1jUm3c8Gw3KVjSZFwq6zQ2FXac.jpg

HTB1pI1Yc.GF3KVjSZFoq6zmpFXak.jpg

HTB1khaZc75E3KVjSZFCq6zuzXXaf.jpg

HTB1nuLpXMFY.1VjSZFqq6ydbXXaM.jpg

HTB1oUK6cWSs3KVjSZPiq6AsiVXak.jpg

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

New pictures of the Monster V3 by EcoDrift (Russian Original) All credit goes to @EcoDrift, they visited the Gotway factory!:thumbup:

• All black
  • Translucent side pads
  • Illuminated logo behind the side pad!
  • Lift button

Monokoleso-Gotway-Monster-v3-1.jpg

Monokoleso-Gotway-Monster-v3-3.jpg

More pictures in the link.

Do they come with larger pedals too?

16 minutes ago, Darrell Wesh said:

Do they come with larger pedals too?

those are ACM pedals... unless they will ship with nikola pedals.. after all even the nikolas sent to russia used ACM pedals originally.. have to wait until someone gets theirs to see what the final production units will include.. wouldnt be surprised if it was nikola pedals, at least one would hope on the largest EUC it would have decent sized pedals lol

Ooooh sh*t !  I was wanting the ks16x but I'd love the range of a monster my main use is distance 🤔 , i don't mind bigger euc i like to throw them around a bit can the monster be nimble ish? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, stephen said:

Ooooh sh*t !  I was wanting the ks16x but I'd love the range of a monster my main use is distance 🤔 , i don't mind bigger euc i like to throw them around a bit can the monster be nimble ish? 

anything is possible :P one thing is for sure though, it is the LEAST nimble euc there is.. whether or not thats an acceptable amount of nimble is another question

Edited by Rywokast
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, stephen said:

Once you get used to the Monster, it's easy to do 360's etc.

I wouldn't want to be without my Monster for those really long rides.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

“Stiffeners were added to the internal cavity. According to Gotway engineers, such a body is significantly safer and survives falling better.”

This stood out to me in this article.  I wonder if it’s true or just hype.  A tougher shell would be a great selling point.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, fbhb said:

This is a quote from EcoDrift's comments after visiting the GotWay factory : "Even on the new Gotway Monster and Nikola monowheels there will be new big pedals, but without rubber cover, but with classic sandpaper. Rubber coating caused a lot of complaints." Both of these points should be music to most people's ears!

oh so thats why they look like ACM pedals lol.. nice

7 minutes ago, Sketch said:

“Stiffeners were added to the internal cavity. According to Gotway engineers, such a body is significantly safer and survives falling better.”

This stood out to me in this article.  I wonder if it’s true or just hype.  A tougher shell would be a great selling point.

its true.. but ive heard its the same flimsy plastic so that will have to be put to the test haha

Screenshot (49).png

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sketch said:

This does look to be True if you look at the photos on EcoDrift of the Old & New side by side comparison, the ribs look thicker.  Also, if you go back through the pages to photos I previously posted showing the New shells the area around the pedal hangers have definitely been beefed up!

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 1

Just now, fbhb said:

This does look to be True if you look at the photos on EcoDrift of the Old & New side by side comparison, the ribs look thicker.  Also, if you go back a few pages to photos I previously posted showing the New shells the area around the pedal hangers have definitely been beefed up!

for sure looks really good.. only problem is the sheer weight of the monster.. if it lands wrong im not sure if any amount of reinforcement would help unless the plastic was an inch thick haha

Guest PogArt Artur
1 hour ago, stephen said:

😎😎😎

Impressive isn't it?

The 16X won't match it up at all 😁

Do wise choice my friend, you have a time to rethink what's better for your purpose 😎