Ninebot Z10 - custom charger connector available!

Lukasz

Hello All,

I was busy last days, but I have finalized finally charger connector design for Z10 .  It include correct size professional grade pins approved up to 8A, and it has been redesigned to allow the cable output from the top (so that cable does not bend when connected), also to make the connector shorter and protect important part from bending/breaking easily 

Please pm on the email address visible on the pics.   

connector-Z10-front_wm.jpg

connector-Z10-side_wm.jpg

connector Z10 back.jpg

Edited by Lukasz
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, NoRo said:

I like this mod, I try figure out for a custom supercharger with someone from Germany, let me see what reply i get. 

Already well tested fast and super light charger 2,9 switchable to 6.1A, less than 500 grams (with the connector already as I have provided the connectors to the power supply producer) is available from WECTOR  

(please use google translator and send him the message with copy in Ukrainian language)

see this thread 

• Like 1

There is a  Quality 5 Amp charger available for the Z10 at 1radwerkstatt.de, which Costs About 60-65 Euro( dont nail me on exact Prize!!!)......

But: Because of the Special prorietary Z10 charge plug here this fast charger come with open end cable...and you have to use your "own plug" from the Standard charger or something like this here.

You can do this mod by yourself……..or can send your Standard charger to 1radwerkstatt to let them to the mod and/or also make the plug "changeable between your Standard and new fast charger (with xt60 plug for example)". Best is to mail them - 1radwerkstatt@gmx.de - and ask……...

@Lukasz perhaps Chris from 1radwerkstatt is interested in buying some of These connectors?

8 hours ago, Lukasz said:

Already well tested fast and super light charger 2,9 switchable to 6.1A, less than 500 grams (with the connector already as I have provided the connectors to the power supply producer) is available from WECTOR  

(please use google translator and send him the message with copy in Ukrainian language)

see this thread 

Thank you man ! I will take a look at it !

• 2 years later...
14 hours ago, x.l.r.8 said:

late to the party but I am looking for a z10 plug to be able to use my Satiator from Grin

I can most probably save you some time and heartache here, having tried the exact same thing with an extension cable I already had for my own Z10!  Unfortunately, the Grin Satiator does not play nicely with the Z10 and will not charge due to how the Grin works/does Not work with some smart BMS.

What occurs during the charge phase with the Grin, is that every 30mins the charge parameters are assessed (if the Grin finds everything in order, the process continues and repeats every 30mins) but it is at this point the Grin will fault/give an error code and stop charging when it gets a signal back from the Z10's smart BMS so Full charging Never completes!

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Wow, while annoying, its not surprising. Thankyou for giving me the heads-up. I wonder if the luna 52v 5A will work? I have one in a box from 5 years ago, thing was to noisy for home use but for a mobile charger it would be perfect.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...