Upset wheelest

Subanga

If you dont engage in any extreme activities but you just ride your will like to have two working and for home and to the store on on the weekends or something like that how often have you heard of a axle breaking and we are losing power and how is that that was at my fault if if if the will shut down and or the axle broke in less than a year of having the Solowheel Glide 3

On 5/20/2019 at 10:12 PM, Subanga said:

If you dont engage in any extreme activities but you just ride your will like to have two working and for home and to the store on on the weekends or something like that how often have you heard of a axle breaking and we are losing power and how is that that was at my fault if if if the will shut down and or the axle broke in less than a year of having the Solowheel Glide 3

I would be interested to see pictures of the broken axle. That isn't something we have seen often if at all so far on the Glide 3. Did you get it repaired on warranty?