Ninebot One E+ (2 gen) - Used since March (UK)

Guest PogArt Artur

Guest PogArt Artur

SALE OFFER - Ninebot One E+ (2 gen) / used since March.

Hi, I've been out with two friends :)

First meeting at Bradford WY today :)

Best regards dear @stephen & @Gasmantle !!! - It was nothing but pleasure rolling next to you :)

@stephen was so kind, and put so much efforts,to bring his Z10 over, to let me try it on!!! 

(please @stephen pass my thanks to your "better half" for her effort to pop over! :) )

I've made my mind up, that I'm willing upgrade to Z10,that will let me do more mileage.

This is why I'm making this post, to let you know I'm willing to sell my E+ to easy financially the upgrade.
I've bought it from our Ian (speedyfeet) last March.
As you know, it has nearly 2 years of warranty left.
It's used for commute to work place.
I took a picture just moment ago, when I came back home, so it's dirty, but if you interested, I'll take another photos after shower :)
I couldn't avoid scratches, but there's very few on the plastic body,because I wasn't falling, and there's more visible scratches on the underneath of the pedals, as I dropped the wheel fewer times while I were on learning process. 
The wheel is customised a bit.
1/trolley handle with kick stand.
2/super coarse grip tape on the pedals,plus three studs fitted each side for grip improvement.
3/I will give free,spare of two inner tubes purchased from Ian as well
4/free valve extension for easy inflating
5/original box and packaging,including the brand new(never used) original rubber protectors.

If you think,you might be interested to see detailed photos, to judge its body condition - just pm me please.

I'm making this post as an information only, that I'm willing to sell.
The condition of the wheel is superb, clean looking body - very few soft scratches, more scratches visible at the bottom of pedals.
Everything is working well, not issues whatsoever.

I'm looking for reasonable offers please.
I wish I could make £350 to easy my upgrade, but will consider your best offers, if any? :)

Thank you.

IMG_17052019_152449_(1000_x_1200_pixel).thumb.jpg.933c9b20376ef0a833558b61f8fc04cd.jpgIMG_17052019_152507_(1000_x_1200_pixel).thumb.jpg.b3b12304b0c0ec73873233bfbc8f74c4.jpg

Guest PogArt Artur
25 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Well the ownership of that didnt last long! The call of the Z beckons, resistance is futile haha! Hope it sells for a good sum and you can get that Z on its way my friend!

Much appreciate keen words :)

I haven't mastered the EUC riding yet, but I can sense the limits of E+ already, so it's time to move on , lol :)