Kingsong 14c problem

mister.c

First of all I want to say that I didn't used  my kingsong 14c for a long time aprox 7-8 months aprox. Yesterday I wanted to charge it, at the begging my charger was not working but after asvweral tries it did charged for some hours. The green light shows on that batters are charged but when I try to start my kingsong nothing happens, it stays off.  I tried to spin the tyre and it looks like it wants to start a small light for 1 second.. What could it be!? :(

Hi, glad to see your post here.

Check two solution

1. use 67~72V to directly connect the battery cable for 1 hour, then use the power adaptor to see whether the battery can be charged
2. directly change a new battery pack from distributor or from our Kingsong directly

If need any further support, email to support@szkingsong.com

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Micheal Shen said:

Hi, glad to see your post here.

Check two solution

1. use 67~72V to directly connect the battery cable for 1 hour, then use the power adaptor to see whether the battery can be charged
2. directly change a new battery pack from distributor or from our Kingsong directly

If need any further support, email to support@szkingsong.com

Thank you Michael, can you please tell me what should I use to do this? Thank you